Pregnant at Disney

The first time I ever went to Disney I was 16/17 weeks pregnant. Granted - it was my third, and my pregnancies are fairly easy from others I've heard from. Since we brought our two young kids (22 months and 3.5 years), we were only doing the simple rides anyway, and leaving around. I would diffidently say stay hydrated and have her wear tennis shoes. We had a blast. We went to MK, AK, and EPCOT.

I had a wonderful time at all 4 parks when pregnant. The only things of note for me were the smell of a few food items, turbulence on the plane, and that I was a lot slower in the mid-September heat than I had been the last (non-pregnant) time I had been there. :)

As for the rides, I went on plenty. Plus I saw all of the shows and ate at tons of restaurants because we figured the next time we were there we might have a fussy baby or child and sit down dining might not be quite so relaxed. And because the heat was wearing me down a bit faster, those meals gave me lots of breaks in the a/c, too. :)

I went while pregnant in 2014 (with my third), maybe 16 weeks along. All I could keep down were smoothies from Auntie Gravity’s and I never thought I’d set foot on the PeopleMover again! 😂 Even with 2 other pregnancies, I couldn’t anticipate the level of nausea I had in the third.

But my kids had a lovely time and were so young that what I was still able to ride and what they were big enough to ride matched up well.

I’d advise you to make plans you won’t be too disappointed to break and be flexible. And have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!