͏

I’m was hoping for a Cheshire Cat MB - maybe someday

I have only purchased one Premium MB, and it was the white and gold castle, which I got for my DD last year. It was only $10. What's up with the full price now?

the Castle & Fireworks one just came out in Jun 2020 but there was a very similar one that came out in Feb 2019 that you likely bought; they look very similar though! the retail price of both is the same 24.99 USD

Castle & Fireworks (2020) vs. Cinderella Castle (2019)
View attachment 502519View attachment 502520

I'm not sure why they don't have a discount, it could be...
testing the market to see if people will pay full price​
a mistake in that they put in the wrong price for a MagicBand that just came out a few weeks ago​
they know with it's the only Magic Kingdom fireworks anyone will see for a while so it's worth a premium​
You are right, I got the one on the right. I guess I’m surprised by these prices. seems like there were more $10 bands before than now.

Reactions: cm8
You are right, I got the one on the right. I guess I’m surprised by these prices. seems like there were more $10 bands before than now.

I think it's because Disney gives (or used to give) a "discount" for not choosing the free ones.

So the "complementary" (plain color) MB's are available for the rest of 2020 (or a discount on the upgraded bands). Starting in 2021 they will no longer offer "complementary" MB's. The current statement says resort guests will get a discounted price if they choose to purchase. WDW will have many of the MB features available on the App.

Did Disney give a reason why they will no longer provide the complementary bands for resort guests? Trying to understand why the change after covid happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts