͏

It's annoying that they don't provide both sides for all the bands! I want to Fantasmic! MB but want to see the other side before buying...

That's the one I was looking for too. I found a youtube video of someone unboxing the Happily Ever After and Fantasmic! bands. The other side is... ok. Kinda cute. At least it says Fantasmic! on it. I decided to part with more moolah and get it.

I can't decide whether to get the Figment Food & Wine 2019 band. On the one hand I love Figment and it's adorable. On the other hand I didn't actually make it to Food & Wine in 2019. I don't know why that matters to me, but it does :scratchin

That's the one I was looking for too. I found a youtube video of someone unboxing the Happily Ever After and Fantasmic! bands. The other side is... ok. Kinda cute. At least it says Fantasmic! on it.

I can't decide whether to get the Figment Food & Wine 2019 band. On the one hand I love Figment and it's adorable. On the other hand I didn't actually make it to Food & Wine in 2019. I don't know why that matters to me, but it does :scratchin
Thanks for posting, this video helps! We ordered yesterday for the family and I ended up deciding against the Fantasmic! one. Whew, now I know the other side isn't completely amazing haha. I do love that show, it's my favorite at WDW--the music always makes me feel like a kid again. But I already have a band with sorcerer mickey so I went with something else. Do you have an upcoming trip and need to decide soon?

I was also looking at the Grand Floridian one and almost chose that one, I like the sketch-Mickey art on it and we like that resort. We don't own there but maybe in a few years because ideally we'll do two nights there for MK days then on EPCOT day take monorail to the parka and at the end of that day check in at Riviera for the rest of the week. Hopefully they'll have something for GF in a few years if we do decide we need to own there...

My mom-in-law was looking at the Figment one also but decided against it because of the "2019." We just don't want any with dates on them! She ended up with the 70s one. My mom got Minnie polka dots, siblings got Stitch and Toy Story Land Aliens, and DH got Skyliner. Since I was paying for all this I decided to get the least expensive one--the rainbow mickey! But I already have the Riviera one so when DH wears the Skyliner one I'll wear Riviera because we decided they will complement each other!

I'll post pictures on here of the other side of the bands that Disney doesn't show once they arrive. Should be soon!

Thanks for posting, this video helps! We ordered yesterday for the family and I ended up deciding against the Fantasmic! one. Whew, now I know the other side isn't completely amazing haha. I do love that show, it's my favorite at WDW--the music always makes me feel like a kid again. But I already have a band with sorcerer mickey so I went with something else. Do you have an upcoming trip and need to decide soon?

I was also looking at the Grand Floridian one and almost chose that one, I like the sketch-Mickey art on it and we like that resort. We don't own there but maybe in a few years because ideally we'll do two nights there for MK days then on EPCOT day take monorail to the parka and at the end of that day check in at Riviera for the rest of the week. Hopefully they'll have something for GF in a few years if we do decide we need to own there...

My mom-in-law was looking at the Figment one also but decided against it because of the "2019." We just don't want any with dates on them! She ended up with the 70s one. My mom got Minnie polka dots, siblings got Stitch and Toy Story Land Aliens, and DH got Skyliner. Since I was paying for all this I decided to get the least expensive one--the rainbow mickey! But I already have the Riviera one so when DH wears the Skyliner one I'll wear Riviera because we decided they will complement each other!

I'll post pictures on here of the other side of the bands that Disney doesn't show once they arrive. Should be soon!

I'd love to see pics! I have trips scheduled in April and a split stay in October, so I have some time to decide whether to get 3 bands and which ones lol. I own at Riviera, so I definitely want that one. Then Fantasmic and possibly the Skyliner or 70's. Or the Disney snacks lol. Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride, but I'm not a fan of that one.

After this I swear I'm done! 🤣

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!