͏

SO ordered three on Sat, but logging in today, the Fantasmic one had disapeared from my brothers account even though I have the email. So looks like will have to follow up after.

So what happens if the fantasmic one is out of stock and my husbands isn't? Am I left without a band?

Last edited:
SO ordered three on Sat, but logging in today, the Fantasmic one had disapeared from my brothers account even though I have the email. So looks like will have to follow up after.
Can you please post what happened when you contacted Disney? Thanks.

yikes, sounds like there are still a few issues with this system! hopefully they honor the bands you ordered before the stock went away because you would hope that they account for orders coming in for their system

for the daily updates ...
update for 4 Aug 2020; Mickey Rainbow Castle disappeared​
If they can't honour my band can they cancel mine or do both have to be cancelled? Is the Fantasmic one still showing?

I would think they can just cancel your band (with a refund) or give you the option to pick another without affecting the rest of your order

the Fantasmic! one disappeared yesterday morning when I checked and I didn't see it this morning either; I would keep an eye out, sometimes the availability fluctuates during the day

hopefully they get back to the message you sent them!

If it only vanished yesterday I hope it still gets fulfilled then.

I haven't cancelled yet. But I do know that if you get a grey band because they did not ship the one you requested, Disney gives you the number of the merchant they use and they will ship you the correct one. If they have it in stock.

I haven't cancelled yet. But I do know that if you get a grey band because they did not ship the one you requested, Disney gives you the number of the merchant they use and they will ship you the correct one. If they have it in stock.

I'm coming in from the UK so they don't ship bands outside the USA?

I got mine a few days ago.
Trip is scheduled for June 2021.
I got the "wedding bands" on turquoise one (it's our 20th anniversary trip) - $20 and then also got a grey complimentary one.
Both arrived.

Those of you seeing a charge that drops off - this is called a preauthorization charge (it's done at the time of purchase to make sure funds are available). Usually you don't see it drop off because typically they ship within 3 days and then the pre-auth credit posts when the "hard" charge also hits. It's typically seamless on the baking end. But they're taking longer than 3 days to get them in the mail, so the pre-auth charge "drops" before the "hard charge" hits. If you had a pre-auth charge hit, there's a 99% chance (I'd say 100%) that it's coming.

Getting no joy from disney about my band. Last resort is emailing them a screenshot of the Grey magic band. Is there an email where I can make a complaint to if they don't resolve it? This is the fourth email now and they can't get it into their heads that we live in the UK and the bands will not be shipped to us.

Ok, dumb question. We haven’t visited since 2012 and have never used Magicbands. Our trip is planned for March 2021. If we order the bands for our trip will we even be able to use them? Or will we have to use the MDE app for everything? My daughter really wants a band to use on our trip.

Ok, dumb question. We haven’t visited since 2012 and have never used Magicbands. Our trip is planned for March 2021. If we order the bands for our trip will we even be able to use them? Or will we have to use the MDE app for everything? My daughter really wants a band to use on our trip.
You can use your bands to open your door if staying on Disney property but if you plan on using fast passes etc you will need the MDE app. There is no problem using both. Just make sure you have a data plan that can cover it if the Disney WiFi is patchy. Download MDE and you can pick your bands in there and they will appear in the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter