~Present Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.~COMPLETED!

I received my package from Cindy! She sent two lovely cookbooks--one about baking bread, and the other is filled with holiday recipes. She also sent a holiday towel/oven mitt set. Thank you so much, Cindy! Happy holidays!

I got my package from Brenda today---I went home for lunch and it arrived while I was there. Ended up with tasty shortbread cookies for a snack. Brenda also sent me a Tinkerbell key fob and Tinkerbell ornament, plus some Christmas towels. Thanks so very much.
If that first package ever arrives, I will definitely let you know.

Sounds like a cute present!

Has anyone heard from Cindy or gotten an exchange from her, please let me know.

All my packages arrived as I had the trackings sent to me. I will see if I can find the one for the package and check when the package one arrived.

Glad to hear that this exchanged has been completed! Hopefully the original exchange will eventually arrive.

I got my package from Brenda today---I went home for lunch and it arrived while I was there. Ended up with tasty shortbread cookies for a snack. Brenda also sent me a Tinkerbell key fob and Tinkerbell ornament, plus some Christmas towels. Thanks so very much.
If that first package ever arrives, I will definitely let you know.
I am so happy you received it!! I'm in Orlando on vacation, so did not check until now. Some day, maybe the original parcel will show up. Sorry for the wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!