Presidents week "2006"

WALTERWORLD

Earning My Ears
I just called for room only rate, was given a price of $211.85 w/tax per night for CSR standard view. After reading these boards and seeing what some are paying for a deluxe per night this seems rather high for a moderate. What do you think?
Of course niether me nor DH had a pin code. :eek:

Sounds kinda high to me, too. Assuming that it's peak season, 2005 rate was $169 plus tax. It looks like rates have gone up just a few dollars for 2006, so with tax, I would guess a rack rate on a standard moderate would be about $190. Of course, I'm sure you could do much better with a pin or AAA/AP rate, but it still seems high.

Maybe they misquoted you :confused3

By the way, we were quoted a regular season, standard view at WL for $266/night, just to give you something to compare.

I just got a quote of $289 standard $344 w/ balcony for Dolphin for Pres week. :sad2:

I guess the rates are all up there. I will have to wait for AAA rates to come out. My TA left me a message today saying that AAA rates should be out some time next month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter