Pressed penny tube design

dopeydiva

Earning My Ears
Figuring a long shot but I posted here 10 years ago for presses penny tube wrappers and a gal did them, just awesome! Totally forgot to try and hunt down and my son is having a pity party.

please let me know, Toy Story for Robert,stitch for Melanie, Cars Hunter, anything zGeorge (grandpa buried today and still trying for school trip tomorrow)

oodles of thanks if possible

Just in case a designer does not have the time to make these for you - Natalie (donatalie) made some great ones years ago and still has them to share in her Photobucket. You would need to either personalize them yourself or use them blank but I thought if you were in a pinch, they might work. Here is the link...

https://s143.photobucket.com/user/d...d Penny Tubes/Large Tube Labels?sort=3&page=1
Thank you so much for reply. I’m not lucking our finding her album. I’m not tech savvy so I’m sure it’s me. How kind of you to reply. Enjoy by our day

In order to see the album, just click on the link and it should take you right there. You are very welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!