Price increase -- It's Here! (2/11/20)

kirstyfly

Mouseketeer
Just read this on a facebook Disney group I belong to.

Good Afternoon All! This afternoon I went to the Disney Store at the mall looking for my tickets and the associate told me that tomorrow the prices will be increasing. She did mention that they have to sell whatever they have at current price. Just wanted to let you all know .

Not sure if true but thought I would pass it on and give you heads up on any possible increase.

It gave me the push I needed to get my tickets booked as if the price goes up so does the exchange rate :)

Good Afternoon All! This afternoon I went to the Disney Store at the mall looking for my tickets and the associate told me that tomorrow the prices will be increasing. She did mention that they have to sell whatever they have at current price. Just wanted to let you all know .

Not sure if true but thought I would pass it on and give you heads up on any possible increase.

It gave me the push I needed to get my tickets booked as if the price goes up so does the exchange rate :)

Are you Canadian? The Canadian Resident tickets are available until February 16.

Makes perfect sense. They need to start paying for the fabulous new ride that's unable to operate more than 6 hours at a time before breaking down for several hours.

Is this just for international tickets?

Would they increase the price on tickets during the current "everybody plays for the kids price" promo?

Is this just for international tickets?

Would they increase the price on tickets during the current "everybody plays for the kids price" promo?
[/QUOTE

I think it was for Disney tickets in general not international as the lady went to her local store.

I saw a post too and took a screen shot but don’t know if I am permitted to post it? If only had three comments under it.

This is there response to my question of I know this is the Disneyland facebook group not Walt Disneyworld so just checking if it is for Disneyland the price increase or for both?

There answer: Not 100% but maybe you might want to check the Florida park website tomorrow.

Ok went ahead and bought our tickets. I was hoping to wait until closer to our trip, but a price increase can be significant when you add it up for a family our size. Thanks for the heads up!

I saw that post too. My first thought was, "We've heard that before." It seems like there has been many posts about this-or-that-person said the increase was going to happen on [whatever date]. Seems random that they would select a Tuesday to change prices but I suppose it makes as much sense as any other day.

This is when I am extra thankful that Disney has their Military Salute program. I always know exactly when my family's ticket prices will go up (January) and when it will be announced (the October before the increase).

This is there response to my question of I know this is the Disneyland facebook group not Walt Disneyworld so just checking if it is for Disneyland the price increase or for both?

There answer: Not 100% but maybe you might want to check the Florida park website tomorrow.
WdW website for park tickets is under maintenance

It's just come back on I think (DLR) A quick look just now suggests a 3 day hopper is now $365 (was $355) and MP is $20/ day.
Hopefully someone else can confirm in case I'm wrong

Last edited:
It's just come back on I think (DLR) A quick look just now suggests a 3 day hopper is now $365 and MP is $20/ day.
Hopefully someone else can confirm in case I'm wrong
You're able to see more than I can -- I still see the "We're working on it!" page. Not surprised about the MP price increase. Can you post what other things you see?

HI
It appears to be up on the app - I just checked the website and I get the 'working on it' but the app is up and running.
Can you see it on there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts