Restaurant (s)
Smoke-free rooms
Guest ratings 4.7

On Hotwire. Anyone have an idea?

Looks like the Towne Place suites, might be Wyndham Bonnet Creek

Here's another 10% off PL code :-)
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
56K5J42RC2N
Book by 02/12/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

Hi. This is my first time trying the Hotwire Hot Deals and was wondering if someone could help me. I see a 4* Bonnet Creek hotel for $169/nt (from $543/nt) 4/20/19-4/26/19 with amenities: Free internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center. The thing that makes me think it’s YC is that I scrolled down a bit on the page and YC was posted at $543/nt with the same 4.5 customer review rating.

Is that a good way to determine if it’s actually a Disney resort?

Hi. This is my first time trying the Hotwire Hot Deals and was wondering if someone could help me. I see a 4* Bonnet Creek hotel for $169/nt (from $543/nt) 4/20/19-4/26/19 with amenities: Free internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center. The thing that makes me think it’s YC is that I scrolled down a bit on the page and YC was posted at $543/nt with the same 4.5 customer review rating.

If it doesn’t have airport shuttle I’d be wary. I think all Hotwire Disney hotels have airport shuttle as an amenity.

Last edited:

It isn't showing up for me, but Swan is there for $548/night. Maybe it is that since no shuttle is listed.

check for resort fees,disney won't have them. match the fees to swan and dolphin and see they fit

I have an express deal for $310/night, 3/17-20 for a 5* hotel in Bonnet Creek.

“This sprawling area is home to a number of Disney attractions, including animal kingdom, blizzard beach, and magic kingdom, putting visitors right in the middle of the action.”

Amenities are fitness center, business center, non-smoking and pool.

Any guesses?

“This sprawling area is home to a number of Disney attractions, including animal kingdom, blizzard beach, and magic kingdom, putting visitors right in the middle of the action.”

Any guesses?
Maybe the Waldorf?

Any guesses?
Yes, it's the Waldorf. $310 is high for a single room there.

Are there any other hotels in the "Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek" area on hotwire that charge a $34 resort fee, other than the Swan/Dolphin?

I am totally new to trying Priceline or Hotwire. We always stay on site and pay through Disney. But for our March trip, I need to add 3 days, and as budget as possible. Definitely prefer to stay onsite, but would consider something off site if it was a good deal/good hotel. Can anyone tell me what I need to look for? I need something for March 14-17. Thanks for any help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter