Priceline Express Deals

I am totally new to trying Priceline or Hotwire. We always stay on site and pay through Disney. But for our March trip, I need to add 3 days, and as budget as possible. Definitely prefer to stay onsite, but would consider something off site if it was a good deal/good hotel. Can anyone tell me what I need to look for? I need something for March 14-17. Thanks for any help!
You want to look at either Bonnet Creek or Disney Springs on both HW and PL. PL usually only lists three amenities for Disney properties - restaurant, pool, and free internet. HW usually has Disney properties as receiving airport shuttle service. With either, if there's any kind of mandatory fee on the booking page or some other resort fee, it's definitely not Disney.

Having said that, I see on the regular deals CSR for $195/night and Pop for $177. I don't see any express deals for Disney properties for those dates. Looks like B Resort in Disney Springs is $97/night though.

You want to look at either Bonnet Creek or Disney Springs on both HW and PL. PL usually only lists three amenities for Disney properties - restaurant, pool, and free internet. HW usually has Disney properties as receiving airport shuttle service. With either, if there's any kind of mandatory fee on the booking page or some other resort fee, it's definitely not Disney.

Having said that, I see on the regular deals CSR for $195/night and Pop for $177. I don't see any express deals for Disney properties for those dates. Looks like B Resort in Disney Springs is $97/night though.

Thank you so much for the info!

Last edited:

Just wanted to throw a note in the thread for posterity: PE has recently changed things up a little and Disney properties have pool split into 2 amenities now.
So, for most Disney resorts it looks like 4 amenities: Free Internet Access, Restaurant, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool.
(In some cases one might also see a "bed choice" icon if that is available for the deal.)

Exceptions to the rule above are Saratoga Springs, which does not have does NOT have Restaurant showing on Express Deals, and AK Villas - Jambo House, which in addition to the 4 amenities above has Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, and Spa.
(Besides that difference, Jambo Villas listings are easy to spot since it is the only 4.5* resort in Bonnet Creek that has NO guest rating at all.)

Anyone seeing any WDW Hotels recently?

Been watching and looking daily, but still nada.

March 22 - 25

If not, would booking a partner hotel still be worth it for Magic Hours?

Thanks

Still nothing. A lot of the Disney hotels got removed a few months back, which we suspected was due to the free dining promotion, but they haven't been added back yet. Occupancy may just be higher than anticipated.

$25 OFF BOOKING OVER $200
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
57Y9XJ8WN8U
Book by 02/16/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

Still nothing. A lot of the Disney hotels got removed a few months back, which we suspected was due to the free dining promotion, but they haven't been added back yet. Occupancy may just be higher than anticipated.

My daughter is DCP and she is only able to get me 20% off most of the spring, so it seems they don’t need to sell rooms.

It all depends on the resort and availability. My Disney connection can get 40% off Port Orleans Riverside Royal room but only 25% at CBR for a Pirate room.

Dave

It all depends on the resort and availability. My Disney connection can get 40% off Port Orleans Riverside Royal room but only 25% at CBR for a Pirate room.

Dave
Remember the dates? We couldn’t find anything more than 25%. I will have her look again b/c I’d be happy with a royal room.

Long time reader and happy to have finally joined. Last month I booked a great last minute deal on Priceline $99 for Caribbean Beach. It was wonderful but since then I haven't found anything. I thought this week inventory would pop up, since the dining promo ended but haven't seen anything. I am looking for the first week of april.

It’s been a bit disappointing tbh... I’ve been searching a few dates and nothing. Seems like after that really good period where tons and tons were popping up (even for late 2019) there hasn’t been too much at all.

Long time reader and happy to have finally joined. Last month I booked a great last minute deal on Priceline $99 for Caribbean Beach. It was wonderful but since then I haven't found anything. I thought this week inventory would pop up, since the dining promo ended but haven't seen anything. I am looking for the first week of april.

It’s been a bit disappointing tbh... I’ve been searching a few dates and nothing. Seems like after that really good period where tons and tons were popping up (even for late 2019) there hasn’t been too much at all.

I was wondering if we'd see a reduction in deals on PL through the end of this year, because of Star Wars opening. I doubt they are going to have any trouble filling rooms (especially in November/December) so they might not need to unload inventory on the resellers.

Does anyone have a 10% code please? I'll get one after this stay and be sure to post it back on here although it won't be until July.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!