Priceline Express Deals

Can anyone help with this one? Seems like an amazing deal if it's a moderate hotel.

3.5-star Hotel in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
Sun, Mar 29 - Thu, Apr 02 1 Room, 2 Adults

3.5-star hotel
$399* $109 per night
Overview
Ratings
Bed choice
Complimentary
Free internetFree parking
Amenities
Airport shuttleFitness centerPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms
Choose your room type
Hotel chooses bed type
Details$109 per night
It only takes 2 minutes
Garden View
Details$110 per night
It only takes 2 minutes
Hot tip: While we can’t tell you the hotel’s location until after booking, we can tell you exactly how far it is from these points of interest.
Points of interest

Disney Springs®
1.3 miles
Epcot®
0.7 miles
Disney's Hollywood Studios®
1.9 miles
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
0.9 miles
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
2.7 miles
Walt Disney World® area
3.2 miles
Walt Disney World® Resort
1.9 miles
House of Blues Orlando
1.1 miles
Nooooo, we just passed our cancel by date for our booking for similar days. Otherwise would be all over that. Awesome deal. Anyone on the fence, I’d recommend grabbing that asap.

This might be French Quarter. I believe Riverside is a "3.5 star resort" and POFQ is a "3.5 star hotel". I think Riverside might be 1.0 mile from Epcot and POFQ 0.7 miles? Either way, great deal! Been awhile since I've seen great rates for the mods!
Yes correct. I didnt have a good draw. Must. Ot have zoomed in enough. Pofq

Any idea on this hotel for may 13-19? Is this Coronado?
3.5-star Resort in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
4.1/5
Very good!
(Expedia rating)
3.5-star hotel

$204
per night
Amenities
Complimentary

Amenities
Airport shuttleBusiness centerFitness centerPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

1.3 animal kingdom
0.7 hollywood studios
1.6 epcot

Any idea on this hotel for may 13-19? Is this Coronado?
3.5-star Resort in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
4.1/5
Very good!
(Expedia rating)
3.5-star hotel

$204
per night
Amenities
Complimentary

Amenities
Airport shuttleBusiness centerFitness centerPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

1.3 animal kingdom
0.7 hollywood studios
1.6 epcot
Yes, airport shuttle, 3.5 star, 4.1 rating is Coronado.

Hotwire also has POR (Royal room choice give away) for the last week in
March/first week in April. $129 per night, $130 for the royal room plus Hotwire fees. POFQ is the better deal, just putting this out there. :-)

...and Thank You! Just booked French Quarter and saved $170 over my POP reservation! :cool1:

Last edited:
AoA on Hotwire this morning for $100 Hot Rate I believe. 3 stars, Bonnet Creek, 4.3/5 Excellent...seems to match up. Assuming it’s the Little Mermaid type room. Dates I’m checking are the last week of March/first week in April. Seems like a good deal if it is indeed AoA.

Wow this thread has been awesome!! Reading through the last 40 or so pages has made decoding hotwire and PLE much easier. Thanks everyone!!

In regards to PLE, I found a deal for the Swan. But PLE deals only allows for 2 adults and I will have three. I see I can call Disney Wholesale to add a third adult for Fastpass+ purposes, but what about the room? Is getting a room with 2 queens over 1 king going to be an issue? It doesn't seem to allow a bed option.

Edit: The app did not allow a room choice but the website allows it, so I used the website instead. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Wow this thread has been awesome!! Reading through the last 40 or so pages has made decoding hotwire and PLE much easier. Thanks everyone!!

The people here are absolutely awesome. People take a lot of time researching for others with no benefit.

In regards to PLE, I found a deal for the Swan. But PLE deals only allows for 2 adults and I will have three. I see I can call Disney Wholesale to add a third adult for Fastpass+ purposes, but what about the room? Is getting a room with 2 queens over 1 king going to be an issue? It doesn't seem to allow a bed option.
If you are confident that the standard rate and the opaque deal are the same, and both say "1 king or 2 queens", when you add the 3rd through Disney wholesale it will force the reservation to be 2 queens. I am sure there are extreme situations where people have booked, even through Disney direct and Disney has overbooked 4 person rooms where the only room type left is 1 K. In this situation you would be accommodated with a room that would fit the number of people.
A good example would be all star resorts, where there is an option for 1K or 2Q for the base room type.
Adding a 3rd person would force the 2 Q option.
This is where it is absolutely imperative to be sure of what you are booking if you have more than 2. If you make the mistake of booking a room with that has the option of only 1 K or the likes and you have 3, you are SOL and the 3rd person is either sleeping on an air mattress or not going.

Let me know what dates you have and I or others will chime in.

If you are confident that the standard rate and the opaque deal are the same, and both say "1 king or 2 queens", when you add the 3rd through Disney wholesale it will force the reservation to be 2 queens. I am sure there are extreme situations where people have booked, even through Disney direct and Disney has overbooked 4 person rooms where the only room type left is 1 K.
A good example would be all star resorts, where there is an option for 1K or 2Q for the base room type.
View attachment 475787
Adding a 3rd person would force the 2 Q option.
This is where it is absolutely imperative to be sure of what you are booking if you have more than 2. If you make the mistake of booking a room with that has the option of only 1 K or the likes and you have 3, you are SOL and the 3rd person is either sleeping on an air mattress or not going.

Let me know what dates you have and I or others will chime in.

Thank you for the detailed response!! That's sort of what I was thinking. It's for 4/29 to 5/2. There seemed to be some days where there were no rooms or very expensive on all websites (like 4/28) which could mean by check in there are no more 2Q rooms. While the app did not allow for any room selection other than assigned at check in, the website did allow a choice of 2Q for $18 more a night. $18 more night was worth my peace of mind knowing no one needs to sleep on an air mattress.

Now I just need to finish 4/28 and I'm set! Would you suggest CBR or AKL? AKL seems to be an opaque deal on HW for around the same price as standard CBR but I've not sure if it would be much of an advantage to head AK for rope drop. Maybe 15 minutes faster?

Thank you for the detailed response!! That's sort of what I was thinking. It's for 4/29 to 5/2. There seemed to be some days where there were no rooms or very expensive on all websites (like 4/28) which could mean by check in there are no more 2Q rooms. While the app did not allow for any room selection other than assigned at check in, the website did allow a choice of 2Q for $18 more a night. $18 more night was worth my peace of mind knowing no one needs to sleep on an air mattress.

Now I just need to finish 4/28 and I'm set! Would you suggest CBR or AKL? AKL seems to be an opaque deal on HW for around the same price as standard CBR but I've not sure if it would be much of an advantage to head AK for rope drop. Maybe 15 minutes faster?
If AKL is about the same price I would stay there.

It was French Quarter!! Thank you! I can't believe we got it for so cheap!!!

Thanks so much for posting this! I was able to book POFQ for 3/27-3/29 for $114/nt on Hotwire! I am shaking---I was SO nervous to push that "book" button, but everything read exactly the same as your's...so I was brave. lol! (I figured worst-case scenario would be Townplace Suites with a free breakfast...so I went for it.) I could have booked the AoA deal at $109 but this is a "no kids" trip for two 50-something Disney lovers and honestly, I just wanted a relaxing atmosphere. The last time we stayed on-site was about 2011. :yay:

Special note: The hotel description does indicate free parking and fitness center which POFQ does NOT have. Must be an error on Hotwire's part. This was also my first Hotwire purchase so I was able to use the code NEW30NEW for $30 off $200 or more. This code expires tonight...so jump on it if you can.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for posting this! I was able to book POFQ for 3/27-3/29 for $114/nt on Hotwire! I am shaking---I was SO nervous to push that "book" button, but everything read exactly the same as your's...so I was brave. lol! (I figured worst-case scenario would be Townplace Suites with a free breakfast...so I went for it.) I could have booked the AoA deal at $109 but this is a "no kids" trip for two 50-something Disney lovers and honestly, I just wanted a relaxing atmosphere. The last time we stayed on-site was about 2011. :yay:

Special note: The hotel description does indicate free parking and fitness center which POFQ does NOT have. Must be an error on Hotwire's part. This was also my first Hotwire purchase so I was able to use the code NEW30NEW for $30 off $200 or more. This code expires tonight...so jump on it if you can.
Congrats! POFQ is one of my favs! Great atmosphere for adults too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter