3-star Hotel in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
Wed, Aug 26 - Sat, Aug 29 1 Room, 2 Adults
63% off
3.0-goldStarRating.png
3-star hotel
$253*
$94
per night
Choose room type (hotel chooses or 2 full beds)
Amenities
Complimentary

Free internet
Amenities
Airport shuttleGolf nearbyPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)
Accessibility
Accessible for visually impairedAccessible for hearing impaired
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
    1.3 miles
  • Epcot®
    2.8 miles
  • Walt Disney World® Resort
    3.1 miles
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios®
    1.4 miles
  • ESPN Wide World of Sports
    1 miles
  • Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
    1 miles
  • Disney's Boardwalk
    2 miles
  • Mystic Dunes Golf Club
    2.7 miles

One quick question about adding an extra adult. I’m looking at booking a room on Hotwire that I believe is ASMo. Right now there are just two people going, but there is a world in which we could potentially have a 3rd adult going but we’re not sure at this point. When I try to book now, it gives me the option to book a room with 2 full beds so space is not an issue, but I have also noticed that, as expected, adding a 3rd guest on Hotwire increases the price by about $15 a night.

So if we book with 2 right now, and then things change a few months from now and we add a 3rd adult, I can contact Disney to add them to the reservation, but do I also pay the difference to them for adding another adult? Is this gonna super complicate things? Do I just need to wait until we have a firm headcount?

AoA on Hotwire this morning for $100 Hot Rate I believe. 3 stars, Bonnet Creek, 4.3/5 Excellent...seems to match up. Assuming it’s the Little Mermaid type room. Dates I’m checking are the last week of March/first week in April. Seems like a good deal if it is indeed AoA.
This is really interesting because when you click thru it shows a no room type option for $100ish and a 3 bed option for $380. And all other booking streams show the standard LM rooms as not available. No room type option price definitely suggests you will get LM but really curious if anyone can bag a suite with this offer. Has happened before.

Nooooo, we just passed our cancel by date for our booking for similar days. Otherwise would be all over that. Awesome deal. Anyone on the fence, I’d recommend grabbing that asap.
So, confidence level is high that’s POFQ? That’s our spring break & I was all set to pull the trigger on Pop for more than that for only 3 nights through WDW ... hmmm

edited to add: I see that it is FQ, so I'll be booking that today! :D
thanks to Frontier and Hotwire, spring break just got a little less expensive!

Last edited:
One quick question about adding an extra adult. I’m looking at booking a room on Hotwire that I believe is ASMo. Right now there are just two people going, but there is a world in which we could potentially have a 3rd adult going but we’re not sure at this point. When I try to book now, it gives me the option to book a room with 2 full beds so space is not an issue, but I have also noticed that, as expected, adding a 3rd guest on Hotwire increases the price by about $15 a night.

So if we book with 2 right now, and then things change a few months from now and we add a 3rd adult, I can contact Disney to add them to the reservation, but do I also pay the difference to them for adding another adult? Is this gonna super complicate things? Do I just need to wait until we have a firm headcount?
I just learned last week that all 4 person Disney rooms are actually based on it being 2 adults and 2 children. So, When you add more than two adults in a 4 person room it will add $15 per adult per night to your cost. I had no idea until I called about a room last week and the CM told me.
I would assume you would pay the difference once you call to add the 3rd adult, but I have not actually had to add an adult to a room yet. I am putting together a trip for 5 adults currently and that’s how I found out about the $15!
I think if you found a fantastic price and you knew for sure you were going regardless if the 3rd person went or not I’d book. But then again if you are several months out you may find a better deal closer to time... and you may have a better idea about the 3rd person! That’s the hard part when these deals come up! Lol
The experts on this thread may have much better info for you though.

Found this on Hotwire- any ideas?

63% off
3.0-goldStarRating.png
3-star hotel
$253*
$94
per night
Amenities
Complimentary

Free internet
Amenities
Accessibility
    1.3 miles
  • Epcot®
    2.8 miles
    3.1 miles
    1.4 miles
    1 miles
    1 miles
  • Disney's Boardwalk
    2 miles
  • Mystic Dunes Golf Club
    2.7 miles
Sounds like one of the all star resorts,but I’m no expert.

63% off
3.0-goldStarRating.png
3-star hotel
$253*
$94
per night
Amenities
Complimentary

Free internet
Amenities
Accessibility
    1.3 miles
  • Epcot®
    2.8 miles
    3.1 miles
    1.4 miles
    1 miles
    1 miles
  • Disney's Boardwalk
    2 miles
  • Mystic Dunes Golf Club
    2.7 miles
Sports will be a 4.1/5 and Music will be 4.0/5

but... by looking at distances that looks to be Music to me!

63% off
3.0-goldStarRating.png
3-star hotel
$253*
$94
per night
Amenities
Complimentary

Free internet
Amenities
Accessibility
    1.3 miles
  • Epcot®
    2.8 miles
    3.1 miles
    1.4 miles
    1 miles
    1 miles
  • Disney's Boardwalk
    2 miles
  • Mystic Dunes Golf Club
    2.7 miles

One thing you might want to try is the reveal tool on the betterbidding.com site --it is not 100% guaranteed, but...if you compare that info to what others have posted here you've got a pretty good chance of identifying your target hotel. I tried it for you and put in Lake Buena Vista with only Bonnet Creek area on the "Hotwire Easy View" it does take a while for the info and choices to load so be patient. Unfortunately, that deal you posted did not come up for me. Hotwire's inventory changes pretty regularly. You have lots of time, so I would book something that you can cancel should you be able to score a deal at a later date. One tip I found here was to start checking 4-6 weeks out of your trip for some bargains through HW and PLE.

One thing you might want to try is the reveal tool on the betterbidding.com site --it is not 100% guaranteed, but...if you compare that info to what others have posted here you've got a pretty good chance of identifying your target hotel. I tried it for you and put in Lake Buena Vista with only Bonnet Creek area on the "Hotwire Easy View" it does take a while for the info and choices to load so be patient. Unfortunately, that deal you posted did not come up for me. Hotwire's inventory changes pretty regularly. You have lots of time, so I would book something that you can cancel should you be able to score a deal at a later date. One tip I found here was to start checking 4-6 weeks out of your trip for some bargains through HW and PLE.
This is so helpful! Thank you so much! I will definitely be checking back as time gets closer. Thanks for your great advice!

Thanks for all the info on this thread. I currently have two rooms booked at CSR but am hoping I can cancel that ressie and snag a better deal. I find HW easier for me to narrow down the hotel than PL so I think I'll be stalking HW for a bit. Anyway, my question is for those who use Hotwire with a promo code, did you also use Rakuten or did the promo code negate any cash back?

Thanks!

Okay friends... be my voice of reason.

I’m going down in about 2.5 weeks, and need to stay two nights before heading to a conference. I’m finding ASSp & ASMu on Hotwire for $79/night.

I’ve been dragging my feet, hoping for a $100-120 for a mod (especially FQ ❤️ - but really I’d be happy with any). What I believe to be Coronado is currently there for $240... not really what I’m looking to spend. (If I wanted to pay in that range, I’d just book direct with FQ.)

I need to get over myself and just book the All-Star before it disappears, right?

(As an aside - and on a business note... OP here. I don’t have a ton of time to devote, but if one of the stellar folks who is an expert in the current state of PL/HW wants to write up a synopsis of the current state of things, I’m happy to make edits. The first post currently discusses free parking as a key, which is obviously outdated, and doesn’t mention airport shuttle or using ratings to narrow things down. Also, maybe the link to the spreadsheet from a few pages back? Just let me know.)

Okay friends... be my voice of reason.

I’m going down in about 2.5 weeks, and need to stay two nights before heading to a conference. I’m finding ASSp & ASMu on Hotwire for $79/night.

I’ve been dragging my feet, hoping for a $100-120 for a mod (especially FQ ❤ - but really I’d be happy with any). What I believe to be Coronado is currently there for $240... not really what I’m looking to spend. (If I wanted to pay in that range, I’d just book direct with FQ.)

I need to get over myself and just book the All-Star before it disappears, right?

(As an aside - and on a business note... OP here. I don’t have a ton of time to devote, but if one of the stellar folks who is an expert in the current state of PL/HW wants to write up a synopsis of the current state of things, I’m happy to make edits. The first post currently discusses free parking as a key, which is obviously outdated, and doesn’t mention airport shuttle or using ratings to narrow things down. Also, maybe the link to the spreadsheet from a few pages back? Just let me know.)
hhhhmmm. I'll be there around that time. I see Movies March 9-12 for $79 on hotwire. I have a transparent refundable booking through Priceline at POFQ for $240. If I could get that $79 deal for the entire length of stay, I would do it (probably get two rooms to spread out!). Movies is the best of the AS because it's renovated. I believe *some* of Music has been renovated? If I just needed two nights, that Music deal you found would be tempting. If it's just one or two people, Music can be comfortable. Four can be cramped, but absolutely doable considering the savings.

Here's to hoping that late March POFQ deal makes an appearance earlier in the month! It better hurry though!

Thanks for all the info on this thread. I currently have two rooms booked at CSR but am hoping I can cancel that ressie and snag a better deal. I find HW easier for me to narrow down the hotel than PL so I think I'll be stalking HW for a bit. Anyway, my question is for those who use Hotwire with a promo code, did you also use Rakuten or did the promo code negate any cash back?

Thanks!
I used a promo code and Rakuten when I booked my last Dis hotel through HW in December and had no problems getting the cash back.
😁

Newbie here trying to learn how to best identify on PL and HW.

Can anyone help me identify what is available 4 nights from 3/16-3/20? currently have CSR for those dates but was hoping for a better deal and possibly a skyliner resort.

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts