Priceline Express Deals

Can you help me ID this deal? Hotwire Aug. 23-29

3 star- 4.0/5 Very Good
Complimentary
Free internet
Amenities
Airport shuttle Golf nearbyPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park 1.3 miles Epcot® 2.8 miles Walt Disney World® Resort 3.1 miles Disney's Hollywood Studios® 1.4 mile
That’s Music. Sports is 1.0 from AK. Movies is 1.6 from AK. What’s the price?

Whoops sorry, $89
That's a decent price. Keep in mind late August isn't too popular. That deal will probably come and go several times between now and then, and there will likely be better deals, too. Disclaimer: I'm obsessed with scouting out deals. Wish I could go in late August. I would be licking my chops in search of those great "August - It's Hades hot and you could experience a hurricane, so we'll practically give you this room just so you spend some money at the parks" deals.

That's a decent price. Keep in mind late August isn't too popular. That deal will probably come and go several times between now and then, and there will likely be better deals, too. Disclaimer: I'm obsessed with scouting out deals. Wish I could go in late August. I would be licking my chops in search of those great "August - It's Hades hot and you could experience a hurricane, so we'll practically give you this room just so you spend some money at the parks" deals.
I’m hoping to get some of those deals! Our son will be two months around the end of June so we’ll start taking him to the parks then (after his vaccines). We’ve never stayed at the all stars but I’d like to for a night here and there

I’m hoping to get some of those deals! Our son will be two months around the end of June so we’ll start taking him to the parks then (after his vaccines). We’ve never stayed at the all stars but I’d like to for a night here and there
Haha. Took kid 1 at 3 months and kid 2 at 5 months. Very prudent on waiting for the vaccines to kick in. All Stars aren't my favorite - I prefer the quieter mods, but for something like $70...sign me up! Pop is another one to look out for, but I don't think folks have reported any recent deals. Definitely worth a few $ more - a bit quieter, nicer food court, superior bus service, and you can crash AoA for their eclectic food court offerings. And if the line for the bus to Pop is long, you have the option of taking the AoA bus! And of course gondolas.

Haha. Took kid 1 at 3 months and kid 2 at 5 months. Very prudent on waiting for the vaccines to kick in. All Stars aren't my favorite - I prefer the quieter mods, but for something like $70...sign me up! Pop is another one to look out for, but I don't think folks have reported any recent deals. Definitely worth a few $ more - a bit quieter, nicer food court, superior bus service, and you can crash AoA for their eclectic food court offerings. And if the line for the bus to Pop is long, you have the option of taking the AoA bus! And of course gondolas.
I think the theming at the all stars will be great for when our kids are older. We’ve stayed at pop 2 or 3 times before the skyliner. We like to try new resorts if possible but a lot of the ones we haven’t tried are deluxe and too expensive.

We did a quick All Stars trip a couple weeks ago. Two nights. It's not a resort I would stay at for a longer trip but for a few nights it was perfect, especially at $59 a night. We stayed in an older room and it was great. I got the best night of sleep I've had in years because the beds were full sized and my husband and I slept in seperate beds. 🤣

Honestly I'd totally do it again for anything under $80 a night.

We did a quick All Stars trip a couple weeks ago. Two nights. It's not a resort I would stay at for a longer trip but for a few nights it was perfect, especially at $59 a night. We stayed in an older room and it was great. I got the best night of sleep I've had in years because the beds were full sized and my husband and I slept in seperate beds. 🤣

Honestly I'd totally do it again for anything under $80 a night.
Since we live an hour away we usually only do a one night stay so the all stars would be perfect especially at that price! We’re staying at POR in about a week and I know Dh is excited about having two beds lol. He hates my maternity pillow because it takes up so much room

Since we live an hour away we usually only do a one night stay so the all stars would be perfect especially at that price! We’re staying at POR in about a week and I know Dh is excited about having two beds lol. He hates my maternity pillow because it takes up so much room

Being that close is awesome you can totally do last minute trips. We are 2-1/2 hours away on a plane. Anytime we can find cheap flights and cheaps hotels we go. Especially in the winterin Cleveland. It's just nice to get a couple days of sunshine and warm weather.

Being that close is awesome you can totally do last minute trips. We are 2-1/2 hours away on a plane. Anytime we can find cheap flights and cheaps hotels we go. Especially in the winterin Cleveland. It's just nice to get a couple days of sunshine and warm weather.
We moved to Florida last June. Before that we were a 2 1/2 hour plane ride away too.

Thanks for the offer, but I think our cancellation day was today. We are staying this weekend 22nd to 25th and got the Hilton Anaheim direct for roughly $135/night all in. We have status so should get us breakfast as well. Seems a decent price.

I really was hoping for Grand Californian but couldn't justify the $525+tax pricetag when we'd be in the park most of the day.
The GC is such a beautiful resort and the dedicated entrance to DCA would be so nice, but like you I cannot justify the price. the pool at the DLH looks awesome but that is also over my budget. At least there are good (and cheap) options within walking distance to DLR.

Hope you have a great trip!

I agree with @Animal's info - just throwing another data point out there: last year I was hoping to score a good PE deal for a Mod or Deluxe the last week in August (never happened sadly.)
But, in March when looking for a refundable deal to have as my just-in-case room, I was able to book AS Movies for $88 directly on the Disney site!
Don't know if that's going to happen again this year, but definitely worth checking as time Marches on. (pun intended.)

Can you easily link a hotwire/priceline reservation to my disney experience?

Yes, usually. I'm staying at ASMu from an opaque deal on HW next trip. The confirmation email from HW contained the code I needed, and it took less than a minute to get it linked into MDE.

In contrast, I booked a DS hotel last fall, and despite calls to Hotwire, Best Western, and Disney, no one was able to get it linked. People gave me codes that should have worked, but didn't. I have no idea if the issue was with HW, BW, or Disney, but there was a breakdown somewhere. Disney confirmed the reservation with Best Western, and allowed me to make my 60-day FP by phone.

Another 15% off PLE hotels, one-time-use code. Must be used in app.

97Y58A4WD8G​
Book by 02/22/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter