Priceline Express - Royal Pacific

gsmith0113

Mouseketeer
Hypothetical Questions:
If you book through Priceline Express and get Royal Pacific (it says 2 queen beds and one full bed), if you are traveling with 2 adults and 3 kids, will you be charged extra for the kids?
The Priceline Express only quotes 2 adults, 0 kids, but the Royal Pacific site on Priceline says all kids under 18 are free if staying in existing beds...
TIA

Standard rooms have 2 Q or 1 king bed
I have no comment about Priceline’s booking as I have never used it

Not aware of PL stating you get 3 beds in the room when booking through them

If your children are 17 and under, no additional charge for the room

You can make a pallet on the floor or rent a rollaway bed if needed for the 3rd child

This is what comes up, and it guarantees either Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, or Portifino
double bed, not full bed.

I did a second look at the UO booking site and it lists standard 2Q or 1 king bed

A full/double bed is just different words as both of them are the same size

At $468 plus tax a night must be a suite
Standard rooms costs less

There are no rooms at Royal Pacific with 2 queens and one full bed. Not sure what they are referring to.

So I booked it:
We'll see what happens...
It is during spring break, so the prices match what a standard room goes for, the suites are going for $1,500 a night...

So I booked it:
View attachment 476218
We'll see what happens...
It is during spring break, so the prices match what a standard room goes for, the suites are going for $1,500 a night...

Just don't expect to get two queen beds and a double bed since those rooms don't exist. Also, since the reservation says it is for 2 adults, I wouldn't rule out that you are assigned a King room and then have to book another room because you are over the limit with 5 in the room. This is quite common with Priceline and Hotwire.

I would immediately contact the hotel and see what your reservation is actually for so you don't get there and have an issue. The hotel will have your reservation under your name.

Last edited:
Maybe it is a suite they have at RP?
Two queens in the bedroom and the pull out couch to use as a sofa bed in the other room

and it’s not a good sleep on the sofa bed
even for one person

Maybe it is a suite they have at RP?
Two queens in the bedroom and the pull out couch to use as a sofa bed in the other room

and it’s not a good sleep on the sofa bed
even for one person
I don't know the exact dates for the OP other than it is for a Wednesday booking.
When I look online those are going for over $1000 for all the Wed/Thurs in April. I'm interested to hear what kind of room it is though, since the first two weeks show no occupancy with a standard room.

OP please let us know how things work out. We don't get very many people booking through Priceline.

I will never use Priceline again, but its my fault for assuming they are like every other online hotel site. Especially when you search for dates and party size. It is a tad misleading if you don't read the fine print- which I did not.

I booked through Priceline Express last year and upon arrival, they gave us a king bed. It was quite the headache. And I was told Priceline only guarantees a room for 2. I was lucky we weren't travelling at a busier time and the hotel check-in was so accommodating in giving us another room. I am so curious to find out the outcome of this.

I called RP and they confirmed they have my reservation for 2 queen beds. Nothing about the other bed...
Not a big deal, they did verify our group could have 2 adults and 3 children. We would have liked to have the third bed (and maybe I can argue for when we are there)

I called RP and they confirmed they have my reservation for 2 queen beds. Nothing about the other bed...
Not a big deal, they did verify our group could have 2 adults and 3 children. We would have liked to have the third bed (and maybe I can argue for when we are there)

The only normal rooms that I know of with two queen beds and a double pull out couch are the deluxe rooms at the Hard Rock. The only ones at RPR with that configuration would be a suite.

I will never use Priceline again, but its my fault for assuming they are like every other online hotel site. Especially when you search for dates and party size. It is a tad misleading if you don't read the fine print- which I did not.

I booked through Priceline Express last year and upon arrival, they gave us a king bed. It was quite the headache. And I was told Priceline only guarantees a room for 2. I was lucky we weren't travelling at a busier time and the hotel check-in was so accommodating in giving us another room. I am so curious to find out the outcome of this.

Yeah, my last Priceline experience was about 12 years ago. Booked a room in Tampa and confirmed the reservation. Took a $50 cab ride there just to find the hotel was overbooked and we had no room. Called Priceline, they said we still have a room.... Needless to say the hotel won and we were screwed. Turns out that hotels will book Priceline rooms and still continue to sell at their regular rate knowing they can just not honor the Priceline reservations.

Just to update everyone on this.
Before the world went crazy, I called each of the hotel as suggested before; they confirmed that this reservation was only made for 2 queen beds (which is not what was listed on Priceline). Priceline also did this with the Doubletree at the entrance to Universal through an Express Deal. I called and that hotel confirmed that they only made a reservation for 2 queen beds.
Through a lot of arguing with PL, they finally cancelled both reservations without penalty (the terms of the agreement stated it was non-refundable).
I will not use PL again, it is pretty blatant false advertising on their express deals...

Just to update everyone on this.
Before the world went crazy, I called each of the hotel as suggested before; they confirmed that this reservation was only made for 2 queen beds (which is not what was listed on Priceline). Priceline also did this with the Doubletree at the entrance to Universal through an Express Deal. I called and that hotel confirmed that they only made a reservation for 2 queen beds.
Through a lot of arguing with PL, they finally cancelled both reservations without penalty (the terms of the agreement stated it was non-refundable).
I will not use PL again, it is pretty blatant false advertising on their express deals...

Ya, that's exactly what most of us thought. Thanks for updating us. At least now we can advise anyone who asks about it here in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!