Pride flag magic band skins

dawnball

<font color=red>bouncie bouncie...<br><font color=
Does anyone have a source for pre-designed pride flag skins for magic bands?

Specifically we'd be looking for androgenous and non-binary skins. I know we could design our own, but I'd rather support someone who's already producing the designs.

Does anyone have a source for pre-designed pride flag skins for magic bands?

Specifically we'd be looking for androgenous and non-binary skins. I know we could design our own, but I'd rather support someone who's already producing the designs.

I couldn’t find anything with the bi flag, so I ended up making my own using MagicYourBand.com. I had to go back and forth between their customization tool and photoshop a few times, but I made it work. Looking forward to seeing the final product—I’ve heard really good things about the quality of their skins.

I bought ours on Amazon :) I wish I had a picture handy, but they are quite gender neutral unless you place them over a pink or blue magic band because the puck portion is not completely covered, just a rainbow sticker over the engraved mickey head in the center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!