Prime Time or Sci-Fi for Group of 10

Which place would be best for group of 10?

• Prime Time

• Sci-Fi

Results are only viewable after voting.

BCV2003

DIS Veteran
Which do you think would be best for a group of 10? We will have Five adults and five children (ages 1, 3, 5, 11, 12)

It really depends on how much you want to converse with one another. We had a party of 8 at both Prime Time and Sci-Fi and we really enjoyed Sci-Fi better. We were seated at 2 different cars but the atmosphere was so cool and the food was really good. Prime Time will be able to seat you at one long table. In our case, they put us at 2 tables near each other and we looked at them saying we want to be together. They told us to push the tables together ourselves. Not the kind of service you want to start out with. Our server was okay. She was nothing special though and I was hoping for more interaction. Oh well...

~DawnMaree

If you were seated in the cars at Sci-Fi, your group would be split up. You would be more likely to be seated together at Prime Time. Plus the food is much better at 50's PT in my opinion.

As much as we love Sci Fi, I don't think we'd choose it for a large group. It's a really fun place, and we think the burgers and shakes are great, but it's definitely not set up for group conversation.

Sci-Fi has a great atmosphere, but the food is barely mediocre. Your group will have to split up there and it's not designed to make conversation easy -- at least with those in the same "car." I'd visit Sci-Fi for an afternoon snack.

50's Prime Time could more easily accommodate your group, and when you check-in just ask them to put some tables together for your group. The servers tend to vary, so if you are interested in lots of interaction, mention that when you check-in. Some areas tend to have servers that are somewhat restrained. And the servers do tend to "read" the group and react accordingly.

The food at 50's is much, much better -- a wider variety than burgers and fries fare at Sci-Fi. And after you clean your plate you can share some S'mores or a Dad's Sundae! YUM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter