princess breakfasts

dimoe

<font color=red><b>Hardworking Fastlearning Realit
Which one has better food psb or cindy's castle???
Are they both the same price??
thanks Diane

the character interaction, for us, was better at the PSB. My DD loved going into the castle as well - kinda fun - something not "everyone" is doing ;) Have fun!

We've done both breakfasts. We like the PSB better. The food was better and the character interaction was great. Snow White is getting hard to find and we always find her there. For the castle atmosphere, we do CRT for lunch or dinner. Both meals there are very good.

One of our DD's loves Cinderella, so we tried the Cindy dinner at the GF. The food was just so-so. Chef Mickey's food is so much better. On our last trip, Cinderella was in Mickey's Toontown Fair, so we had plenty of phot ops with her.

we have done both and prefer cindy's. we just like the food better there and i agree--it is special dining in the castle. on our last trip my 22 year old son and cinderella.....such a sweet photo!!:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter