Princess Storybook Breakfast PS ?

puffkin

DVC Owner- SSR & AKV
We decided to do the Princess Story Book breakfast in Epcot this year. Since we are going in July and it will probably be packed, I decided to call today (90 days) right at 7 for a PS to ensure best availability. I got through right away and asked for the Princess Storybook breakfast in Epcot at 9:30. The CM said they only had 8:40 or 8:50. I found this odd, but I booked the 8:50 and was required to give a credit card deposit. I know you are required to give a deposit for Cindy's, but do you also have to for the PSB breakfast?

There is no deposit required for the PSB. Your credit card will only be charged if you fail to cancel within 48 hours of your dining time.

Hope this helps!

Yes, but they do not charge you a deposit like they do for CRT. They hold your credit card and IF you don't show up, then they charge you $10 a person.

As for the seating time.... it is actually a great time to get there! We had an 8:30 PS last month and it is really cool to get into the park before it is open. We have some really nice pics of DH, DD and I in Epcot, literally alone. Kind of nice, really and you can get your day off to an earlier start doing whatever else!

Sara

You'll have a wonderful breakfast! We've done the PSB on the last two trips and we love it! There is something wonderful about walking into Epcot when it is practically deserted. Get there early and take a slow walk.

The food is very good. We had second helpings on the potatoes. The characters took their time and we never felt rushed. It was a lovely way to start our day at Epcot.

Have a great trip!
:wave:

We would also like to do this breakfast as my 2 DD's love princess: princess:

but ive noticed that it's family style:( my DH is a vegi so he wont eat the eggs or meat that they serve,does anyone know if they offer an alternative for people like him.

Thanks
:earsgirl:

Sharon, when you make your PS, you can talk to the CM about a vegetarian meal for him. Disney is the BEST at accomodating special diets, and they do provide vegetarian meals as well. Doesn't hurt to call! =)

Hey Puffkin!!!

Remember me? We met at CRT in June 2002 - I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming wedding!! ANd I know you will enjoy your WDW honeymoon princess:

We are making another trip to the world in June again - Got CRT for my DD and PSB this time - However this time there will be 13 of us going:eek: Hopefully we will all get along for that amount of time - LOL

Again just wanted to say "hello" and Congratulations!!

Melissa:earsgirl:

I called today and made PS for July 9. The CM said they would charge my credit card a deposit today. As long as I cancelled more than 24 hours out, I could get it back. So, I guess now PSB is charging a deposit. Must be getting very popular. My DD is sure looking forward to it !:wave:

I guess PSB is getting almost as popular as CRT. We're trying for a July reservation for both. Question - I recall reading that if you have one of the first reservations of the day and get there early they pick some girls to help open the restaurant. Do they still do that, and if so how early do you have to get there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter