Princess Storybook Breakfast???

MMDRMMBL

Mouseketeer
My daughter loves Jasmine so that is why we plan on going to the Princess Storybook Breakfast. I've been reading online and they say it's not a given that Jasmine will be there. I'm afraid she would be so dissappointed if Jasmine were a no show. If you have been could you tell me if jasmine was there? also the prices are different on different websites one says $19.99 per adult and $9.99 per child. Another one says $15.99 and $8.99 Any help would be great Thanks.

We just went about 3 weeks ago.... Jasmine WAS there then, but there is no guarantee about any of the princesses. In fact, we were told that there would be at least 5 and there were only 3 (Aurora, Jasmine and Belle and then Minne Mouse) For the record, while were were at WDW, Jasmine was available quite often right near the Magic Carpet ride in the Magic Kingdom. We saw her there everyday of our visit.

We paid $19.99 per adult... DD is not 3 yet, so I Can't help you with the children's price.

Sara

We were there on March 20th and Jasmine was there along with Aurora, Belle, Snow White, and Mary Poppins. We had actually seen Jasmine earlier in the week in Morocco with no wait. You have to walk all the way to the back of the pavilion and look for the Mickey hand signifying characters. I know she trades off with other Aladdin characters, but check with a CM and they'll let you know when she'll be out.

We went in October of last year and Aurora, Mary Poppins, Jasmine and Mulan were there!

We were there March 25. We saw Snow White, Aurora, Jasmine, Mulan, and Belle.

I also saw Jasmine by the Aladdin ride at the MK.

Last time my family an I went, I saw all of the prencesses except Mulan.

I forgot Mulan was at our breakfast also. We thought we'd hit the jacketpot with all those characters.

That made:
Mulan
Jasmine
Belle
Snow White
Aurora
Mary Poppins

MMDRMMBL- I'm in the same boat as you! DD4 LOVES Jasmine. She will be 5 our next trip. THis year we ate at CRT and she teared up when Jasmine didn't come out- even though I told her she didn't eat at the castle b/c she was too busy flying on the magic carpet. Anyway, we saw her by the Magic Carpets at MK and in MGM- they had a princess meet and greet every afternoon about 1:30. Ask about it and get there a few minutes early to get in line- ask where Jasmine stands. She was with Aladdin. My nieces caught up with her in Morocco at Epcot, but she was gone by the time they found us and we got there. I think she appears there a lot.
We are going to do PSB and CRT this year. DD thinks eating in the castle is a given since we've eaten there our last 2 trips- sure hope I get in! We're doing PSB on the hopes of seeing Jasmine. Most reports say she is there most of the time. If she isn't there- guess the magic carpet story will fit again! :rolleyes:
I'm hoping with the Aladdin DVD coming out in October, she'll be around even more!
Good luck!princess:

Hey, my DH loves Jasmine, too. In fact, he had to be in the picture I took of the kids. I told Jasmine he had been waiting his whole life to meet her. Her response was, "I don't think I've been alive for his whole life"!!!!! We still get a kick out of that!
Michele

Yep- my DH loves Jasmine and Ariel too. However, not for the reasons DD loves them!
He was a little disappointed in the Ariel we met at WDW last nov.-said she wasn't quite the way she was drawn in the cartoon- I'll let you draw your own conclusions!

Y'all should see the pic my DH took with Cinderella last year at WDW... He and my 19 yo brother were downright GIDDY about getting their pic with her. It was a riot =) We now have his pic with Cindy hanging in our hallway...

This time, we're doing the Princess Breakfast JUST for him =)

He still talks about her... ;)

It's probably a good thing Jessica Rabbit from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" never makes an appearance!;)
Michele

I don't know what it is about men, but they all think Ariel is the "hottest" of the princesses. Must be something about mermaids...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter