Princess storybook breakfast

STEPHILL

Mouseketeer
How far in advance can you make PS for this Character Breakfast. I just called and CM said 90 days. Every guidebook I've read tells me 120 days since it is an Epcot Restaurant. Does anyone know which one it is? Also, if anyone has gone to this Breakfast, how is it? Will my DH and DS2 enjoy it as well as myself and DD7?
Thanks

It's 90 days out. The food is okay in my opinion. Some love it and some don't. They will bring out a skillet with eggs, bacon, potatoes, and sausage. The best part is seeing the princesses anyway. We saw Auora, Mary Poppins, Belle, Jasmine, and Mulan. They came around to each table and did pics and signed books. Try to get an early PS. They will pick a girl to open up the restaurant each morning. I am not sure how they pick the little girl but she had a crown on and helped cut the ribbon to get in. It was cute.

90 days out =)

We LOVED this breakfast, but we went for the princesses and were not disappointed. The food was pretty good, which was a nice surprise! We saw Mulan, Jasmine, Aurora, Belle, and Snow White. beautiful restaurant, great service, relaxing. highly recommend it!

Highly recommended. In addition to the all-u-care-to-eat skillet foods, you also have waiting for you when you sit down, cinnamon rolls and fresh fruit. The food was tasty and plentiful; service was very good. But, as has been pointed out, the princesses were the best part. We had Aurora, Snow White, Mulan, and Jasmine. I'm sure your DD7 will enjoy them, likely the DS2, as well. DH will enjoy Jasmine. ;) I also agree with early PS; we did 0830 and would do same time again. Enjoy!

Princesses are great, food is lousy (it's always been overcooked and cold). We've been here 3x so far hoping the food will get better, they must just know it's us because it's hard to believe that other people would like the lousy food we're served. I sent email suggesting they offer some type of continentall breakfast and the WDW lawyer emailed me telling me they cannot accept my suggestion...ok???

If dd wasn't such a princess fanatic and we could see the princesses somewhere else together I would not do this meal. I still may cancel the PS we have coming up. I'd recommend CRT over this if you can get it, this has always been our back up (hoping for improvement each time).

A beautiful princess experience. I took DDs this past summer. They had the BEST time!!!

Although neither of the girls ate much at all, DS & I ate some - pretty good food, we did this for the whole overall experience and we were not disappointed.

The girls often talk about their "breakfast with the princesses".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter