Princess Sydney's Wish Trip PTR

Just thinking about your family....hope you are having the time of you lives!!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see some pics!

Welcome Home!!! Hope you had a WONDERFUL trip and I can't wait to hear about it noce you have unpacked and have time!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi everyone! We're back! We had an amazing trip! It was all I"ve ever wished for Sydney and more. I'm going to write a trip report and link it to here but it'll be another week or so. I had great intentions of doing a journal so I wouldn't forget things but just didn't have time. I actually plan to write the entire report in full before I post any of it. I'm finding that as I'm writing day 4 for ex, I remember something from day 1. I also plan to save it all for Sydney so I want it to be as accurate as possible. I have the first two days done but life has taken over what with school starting next week and both of the boys having bdays in September that I'm trying to plan.

I do want to send out a huge thank you to Heather, Jessica and Jill. When we arrived at GF there were packages waiting for us from the BIg Give! A family set of wish tshirts as well as a bday tshirt from Lucas (which seriously made his entire trip), an embroidered shirt for both Lucas and Caiden with their fav character and their name, and a special wish tshirt for just Sydney. As tired as we were, they tried them on as soon as we opened the parcel. I do have pics but believe it or not, I haven't downloaded pics from our camera yet. I'll post them in the TR though!

I also wanted to say that the Big Give as a whole made such a huge difference in our trip. From everything that the kids enjoyed before the trip and on the flight down to the fantastic clothing that was made for them, it truly made this trip one of a lifetime. The attention that Sydney and the boys received because of the wonderful clothing from the Big Give was phenomenal. So thank you so much to everyone involved!

Thank you for posting. I know I always get concerned when I send something to Disney that it won't get there. I don't know why, because it always has! I am so glad the shirts arrived and they were hit.

I can't wait to read your story. I love doing TR's to save for the future, to read back and remember every little detail! I find it so hard to believe that some schools still haven't started! Dallas started August 2nd and is almost done with his first month! I know we get out so much earlier though and I do enjoy that!

I love to plan birthdays. Some might say I go over the top, but in a very simple way! LOL!

Welcome back !!! so glad you had a great time :) :grouphug: glad your home safe and looking forward to the TR

Hi everyone. I just posted this on the wish thread as well but thought others may also have ideas. Ok, so I need some help. I'm so bad at this kind of thing. Our wish organization (Childrens Wish Foundation) is having their big fundraiser walk in October. Just found out about it tonight. We're going to form a family team to do the walk but I need a team name. I can't register the family until I have a name and I can't come up with one. I'd like to have something with Sydney's name in it, after all, she's the reason for our connection to CWF. Any ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter