Princess Weekend 2020

It’s funny that both a Princess as well as Gasparilla this weekend is going for bright primary colors for their race shirts

I do like the yellow... I like super bright race shirts, I just think Cinderella’s light, fair colors look a little washed out in comparison!

Everything looks different in person anyway, so who knows! Could be great.

Bwahaha, am I the only one who thought with the challenge shirt that Fauna ultimately won the color debate amongst the fairy godmothers?

Good luck all you Princess runners and safe travels! :)

Hi everyone I didn’t print my waiver in advance how much of a problem is that going to be? Thanks
You can usually print them at the expo near the entrance of bib pickup area, there may be a bit of a line to wait in, though.
Thank you botth for your posts. In the middle of my packing over the last couple days I totally forgot what I had done with my waiver. Fortunately it's been found!

Last edited:
Good luck runners! Jealous of every RunDisney weekend I’m not at ;)

Not too late to come down and join the fun (although the races are sold out and its not to easy to sneak someone into a runDisney race).
(That was a joke, btw ... I'm not trying to sneak people into the races)

Not too late to come down and join the fun (although the races are sold out and its not to easy to sneak someone into a runDisney race).
(That was a joke, btw ... I'm not trying to sneak people into the races)

With a decent color printer, or wearing a bib from a previous year, it really is pretty easy to sneak someone into a race. At 445am and in the dark, volunteers are focused on the corral letter, not necessarily the design and colors of the bib. Not that I'm encouraging this behavior either, though I would support @rteetz ditching classes for a quick weekend trip down there. :)

With a decent color printer, or wearing a bib from a previous year, it really is pretty easy to sneak someone into a race. At 445am and in the dark, volunteers are focused on the corral letter, not necessarily the design and colors of the bib. Not that I'm encouraging this behavior either, though I would support @rteetz ditching classes for a quick weekend trip down there. :)
I wouldn’t need to run necessarily I just want to go down ;)

I'm driving to the 10K.....what is a good guess on what times the roads will be cleared for cars to drive out after the race? I was thinking 7:15?

Good luck runners! Jealous of every RunDisney weekend I’m not at ;)
This is exactly what got me to do Princess haha. I got super jealous during Marathon weekend and a few days later a charity posted that they had bibs available with no fundraising requirements. Just couldn't say no to that, so here I am lol. Nothing like only having about 5 weeks to train for a 10K/half challenge. At least I had a decent base built up after the fall and then for Star Wars, just had to get higher mileage in a little quicker than planned.

Ok so advice needed. A friend signed up to do the fairy tale challenge with me. She didn't train as much as she should have and is now thinking of backing out of the half... She can do the 10k,no problem. Do you think she would be able to walk /run the half and survive? She's fairly for, just not half marathon trained.

Ok so advice needed. A friend signed up to do the fairy tale challenge with me. She didn't train as much as she should have and is now thinking of backing out of the half... She can do the 10k,no problem. Do you think she would be able to walk /run the half and survive? She's fairly for, just not half marathon trained.
If the 10K will be no problem then I don’t see why she couldn’t try the half. I would stay off the feet after the 10K to keep that energy for the half the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter