Princess Weekend 2020

Will I need my ID at all tomorrow for 5k? Only thing I planned to bring was my phone and magic band but wanted to double check.

Will I need my ID at all tomorrow for 5k? Only thing I planned to bring was my phone and magic band but wanted to double check.
You should be fine.
I usually bring mine to races in case of emergency but unless your getting a post race beer you should be fine without

Also if you think you want to buy anything (merch, food), bring some cash. I've done multiple races where the magicband scanners stopped working for periods of time.

I usually bring mine to races in case of emergency but unless your getting a post race beer you should be fine without
I brought mine for that purpose but never got carded once. Probably because I had a cup to refill.

Anyone worried about the tentative rain while we all just hang out and wait to race? I don’t want to get soaked but also don’t want to run in my rain jacket..

Edited for typo!

I liked the merch more than I thought I would. Walked out with the half marathon jacket, a keychain, and a tervis mug. My sister got the same, but with pins and a magnet instead of the keychain. Oh, and I got a pandora bead.

Found that sizes were super inconsistent. I was a medium in one jacket and a large in another. At least the race shirt sizes seemed consistent.

I liked the merch more than I thought I would. Walked out with the half marathon jacket, a keychain, and a tervis mug. My sister got the same, but with pins and a magnet instead of the keychain. Oh, and I got a pandora bead.

Found that sizes were super inconsistent. I was a medium in one jacket and a large in another. At least the race shirt sizes seemed consistent.
Headed out in the morning 😘. Have a great race friends 🏃🏃🏃

Only if the course would restrict such. 10K shouldn't though.
Let me rephrase: when will the last group out of the corrals (read: balloon ladies) get far enough along to allow car & bus egress from the Epcot parking lot? 7:15ish?

Attachments

• 9A425AD5-20BF-415D-940F-6466B3C44E1D.jpeg
    9A425AD5-20BF-415D-940F-6466B3C44E1D.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 8
Let me rephrase: when will the last group out of the corrals (read: balloon ladies) get far enough along to allow car & bus egress from the Epcot parking lot? 7:15ish?
I would think by then. Probably more like 7AM. Depends on how quickly they get corrals off and sweep.

Fun race. Tough weather. Misty/windy/cool.

Been sitting on the bus for 30+ minutes because it can’t leave until the Epcot parking lot start part of the course is clear and there are still people starting (although just saw the bikes go by, so a good sign). I’ve done 5ks before but don’t remember buses having to hold like this? May have just been my timing on prior races, not sure?

Anyway, bus just now leaving - so on with the day!

Congrats runners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter