Priority Seating for Cowfish and Toothsome Chocolate

AngelDisney

Dream a Disney Dream 0[;)
We will be staying at RPR in mid-August. How does priority seating work? We are planning to visit Cowfish and Toothsome Chocolate Emporium, twice each for lunch and dinner. What times of the day have lower wait? TIA! Yup, sushi and chocolate are our most favourite food!

We will be staying at RPR in mid-August. How does priority seating work? We are planning to visit Cowfish and Toothsome Chocolate Emporium, twice each for lunch and dinner. What times of the day have lower wait? TIA! Yup, sushi and chocolate are our most favourite food!

According to the Universal Orlando site, select priority restaurant seating is available for guests staying at HRH, RPR or Portofino.

Orlando Informer lists the participating priority seating restaurants for these select hotels...https://orlandoinformer.com/universal/dining-reservations/

I don't think Toothsome takes reservations or gives priority seating just yet.

When you arrive at the restaurant to check-in, tell them you are an onsite resort guest - you will probably have to show your room "key".

According to the Universal Orlando site, select priority restaurant seating is available for guests staying at HRH, RPR or Portofino.

Orlando Informer lists the participating priority seating restaurants for these select hotels...https://orlandoinformer.com/universal/dining-reservations/

I don't think Toothsome takes reservations or gives priority seating just yet.

When you arrive at the restaurant to check-in, tell them you are an onsite resort guest - you will probably have to show your room "key".
:thanks:
If this is the case, I should try to eat there early at 11 am or 6 pm.

Does anyone have an update to this? Looking at Christmas dinner at Toothsome and staying at RPR. Would be great if they had priority seating but if they dont I need to know so I can make our dinner early enough so we dont have to wait for an hour +

Toothsome - No priority.

parks closed at 7
we went over at 8 to put our names in
seated at 9:10
both had burgers - they were ok, both underbooked (we asked for medium and got medium rare)

had enough time between to go to Portofina, drop off bags, etc, grab sweater, and get back

we went a second night for milkshakes. We've has better.
they have take out containers for the garnish that you can ask for (I had the red velvet, which came with a full size red velvet cupcake on top)
Don't forget to TAKE your milkshake glass home!! (it plastic actually)

Does anyone have an update to this? Looking at Christmas dinner at Toothsome and staying at RPR. Would be great if they had priority seating but if they dont I need to know so I can make our dinner early enough so we dont have to wait for an hour +

We are staying at RPR and just used priority seating last night.

We got there about 6:30pm and being a weekend it was quite busy. The hostess first said it would be about 30 mins. So I pulled out my room key and asked if we got priority seating for staying at RPR. She said yes, it should be only 10 mins. We were sitting at a table 12 mins later.

We got there about 6:30pm and being a weekend it was quite busy. The hostess first said it would be about 30 mins. So I pulled out my room key and asked if we got priority seating for staying at RPR. She said yes, it should be only 10 mins. We were sitting at a table 12 mins later.

Great news, thanks!!!

Oh so Toothsome has priority seating? Great!

You could also use Open Table and reserve a table at one of the great hotel restaurants instead. Might be a nice Christmas meal. Like The Palm.

You could also use Open Table and reserve a table at one of the great hotel restaurants instead. Might be a nice Christmas meal. Like The Palm.
We looked at eating at RPR - I believe it was ~ $300 for a family of 4. Ill pass. :)

We looked at eating at RPR - I believe it was ~ $300 for a family of 4. Ill pass. :)
Which restaurant at RPR would cost you $300 for 4 in your family?
I've eaten at Jakes, Island Dining Room and Orchid Lounge and prices are decent

We just ate at toothsome- got there at 5:30pm and waited 20 minutes. Experience overall fantastic.

Loved it inside. Great music, great lighting and ambience.

Food was mostly good; the kids marinara pasta and the adult Ruben were fantastic. The caeser was bland with over cooked shrimp, and the chicken BBQ flatbread was ok. The strawberry shortcake sundae was wonderful!

Really loved it here. Will go back before we leave.

Which restaurant at RPR would cost you $300 for 4 in your family?
I've eaten at Jakes, Island Dining Room and Orchid Lounge and prices are decent

That's a Christmas vs every other day price. $56 pp plus tax and tips. Set price, set menu for Christmas.

We just ate at toothsome- got there at 5:30pm and waited 20 minutes. Experience overall fantastic.

Loved it inside. Great music, great lighting and ambience.

Food was mostly good; the kids marinara pasta and the adult Ruben were fantastic. The caeser was bland with over cooked shrimp, and the chicken BBQ flatbread was ok. The strawberry shortcake sundae was wonderful!

Really loved it here. Will go back before we leave.

Really glad to read you enjoyed it so much, I’m going to try it again, think I ordered the wrong thing when we went. So I’m glad to see more and more good reviews........

Really glad to read you enjoyed it so much, I’m going to try it again, think I ordered the wrong thing when we went. So I’m glad to see more and more good reviews........

We ate lunch at Toothsome today with no wait. It was our first time there and we were underwhelmed. I had the gnocchi which had a good flavor (a hint of chocolate and a bit of spice) but it was lukewarm. My husband's salad was 95% lettuce and almost no chicken. My youngest daughter's kids pasta was fine but a very small portion. My oldest daughter had the quiche and salad and it was fine but not great. The biggest disappointment though was the chocolate almond bread. Blech. It was dry and crumbly and not good at all. I'm glad we only paid $3 for it.

We ate lunch at Toothsome today with no wait. It was our first time there and we were underwhelmed. I had the gnocchi which had a good flavor (a hint of chocolate and a bit of spice) but it was lukewarm. My husband's salad was 95% lettuce and almost no chicken. My youngest daughter's kids pasta was fine but a very small portion. My oldest daughter had the quiche and salad and it was fine but not great. The biggest disappointment though was the chocolate almond bread. Blech. It was dry and crumbly and not good at all. I'm glad we only paid $3 for it.

This is the problem, every time we see a good review and think we’ll try it again, I see at least another 4 that didn’t like it........

Sounds like you definitely didn’t have a good experience! Things shouldn’t just be “fine”

Such a shame as it should be spectacular with the setting it’s in, which is lovely but food seems to disappoint so many......we hated the chocolate bread.......far too sweet and sickly for us, but I’m not a chocolate fan so may be a little biased......my husband had one full slice and was done........

I don’t think we will go back actually.

I went to both the Cowfish and Toothsome in August. I was disappointed by both. We went before 12 and after 1. There were not many people at those times. I wouldn’t try to eat in both places again. We had our best meals at Mythos and Orchid Lounge. We went to Mythos twice and Orchid Lounge three times over the one-week stay (we were staying at RPR).

Overall, I found the food at UO much saltier than the food at WDW. Visited Mythos twice and the second time I particularly asked for less salt and got extra salt instead on my salmon. Loved the sushi at Orchid Lounge though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter