Probably a dumb question..But..?

JºoºhnG

DIS Lurker but getting out a little more often now
I have been away for awhile and this has probably already been discussed here but can someone enlighten me...?

I am thinking of booking a trip for October for our 10th Anniversary and because of the FTP it makes it very inviting, even if we have already been there once this year.... What I am wondering...and I sure the answer is no... but does anyone know if you can combine FTP with the Canadian at par for hotel rooms?

I know it is getting close to the wire for booking here so please anyone who knows please let me know.

Much appreciated...

It would be nice, but its one or the other. I think it really depends on how much time you are going to spend in the parks. If you plan on park hopping all 7 days I'd probably go with FTP, but if not Can. at par is a great deal!

Thanks PoohBWV

That's what I figured. I think I will book and then decide later if we can afford a second trip this year.

I think the deposit is one nights room and the cancellation is 45 days out. Does anyone know if that is the usual.

Thanks again!

I just posted the link for someone else but I'll put here for you.
http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#wdtcrules
that's the WDTC rule for cancellation.

Not combos:( allowed

I costed out both & for me the FTP was better than Cdn Par, but it's only because it's 2 Ad, 1Jr. 1C ( and SIL & her son, won't need the non-expirying tickets)

BTW- scroll down through the Cdn board and see if I'm not "THE Cdn Thread Killer"! I should get The Blue Jag for that at least!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter