problems logging in...help

confused100

Earning My Ears
I am having problems logging in. I am doing the 2 step verification and it says they sent a code to my email but I never got it. Checked spam and everything.

As far as I can see there is nothing on the page that says "send again". It also enter backup code which I don't know how to get one. Without the code I can't access the boards

Please help.

I am having problems logging in. I am doing the 2 step verification and it says they sent a code to my email but I never got it. Checked spam and everything.

As far as I can see there is nothing on the page that says "send again". It also enter backup code which I don't know how to get one. Without the code I can't access the boards

Please help.
How are you not able to "access the boards"? You're obviously logged in, since you can create threads and post.

I had to create a new count with a different email address. My post count is now 2. I'd like to log in with my old account I'd had for years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter