Problems with possible hacking the dis site?

disneyseniors

DIS Veteran
I have notice problems only on your website, for the past few weeks now. It's getting to be irritating.
First everything stops, and the page goes blank with a LOUD screeching buzz with a warning to NOW up date your windows 10 and you only have so many seconds to do so, ex: 254 seconds left and counting down white the LOUD buzzer is going off. It's very scary and annoying. I observed this for a few weeks to make sure this did not happen on any other website, and it did NOT. So, it must be someone trying to hack your website. I know these hackers use these tactics of loud with a scary warning and a time limit.
I also noticed, at the same time, while browsing the threads, the screen stops and it goes back to off. Then I have to hit start again and then go to the dis site again. This happens several times while I am trying to use your website. None of this happens while I am on other sites, so it must be exclusive to someone trying tohack your website. It's very annoying that everytime I use the site now thishappens multiple times. Please check into this as it is apparent it is connected to someone trying to hack this website. Thank you.

I am having the same problem. My Malware Bytes on my work computer is now popping up saying it has blocked due to Trojan. Here are the details if its helpful to the tech support.

Domain: themouseforless.com
IP Address: 69.16.254.110
Port: 443
Type: Outbound
File: C:\Program Files (x86)\G...e\Application\chrome.exe

I have notice problems only on your website, for the past few weeks now. It's getting to be irritating.
First everything stops, and the page goes blank with a LOUD screeching buzz with a warning to NOW up date your windows 10 and you only have so many seconds to do so, ex: 254 seconds left and counting down white the LOUD buzzer is going off. It's very scary and annoying. I observed this for a few weeks to make sure this did not happen on any other website, and it did NOT. So, it must be someone trying to hack your website. I know these hackers use these tactics of loud with a scary warning and a time limit.
I also noticed, at the same time, while browsing the threads, the screen stops and it goes back to off. Then I have to hit start again and then go to the dis site again. This happens several times while I am trying to use your website. None of this happens while I am on other sites, so it must be exclusive to someone trying tohack your website. It's very annoying that everytime I use the site now thishappens multiple times. Please check into this as it is apparent it is connected to someone trying to hack this website. Thank you.
I'm not having that issue.

Unfortunately, this is an issue that has been going on for quite a while and there are several threads about the popups/redirects and never seems to be officially addressed. There are a couple of things that might help, though - I followed instructions from one of the other threads to turn off java for the site and I also now only use the "use desktop site" option on my phone instead of the mobile phone version of the app (the downside is that the text is really small in the desktop version on my phone, but at least I get to stay on the actual site instead of being redirected).

I am having the same problem. My Malware Bytes on my work computer is now popping up saying it has blocked due to Trojan. Here are the details if its helpful to the tech support.

Domain: themouseforless.com
IP Address: 69.16.254.110
Port: 443
Type: Outbound
File: C:\Program Files (x86)\G...e\Application\chrome.exe

@HockeyMomNH I just wanted to point out that the address identified in this report is NOT the DISboards. That's a different website. Do you have another Disney website open at the same time? There are some issues with the ads and pop-ups here on DISboards, but I don't believe this is one.

@HockeyMomNH I just wanted to point out that the address identified in this report is NOT the DISboards. That's a different website. Do you have another Disney website open at the same time? There are some issues with the ads and pop-ups here on DISboards, but I don't believe this is one.

No. I don't have anything else open when this happens. I thought maybe the redirect was from an ad.

ETA: It has been a few days since I have had this problem. It seems to have stopped again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter