Project 365 - Thursday, April 2nd

JESW

<font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a
What did you take a picture of today?? :goodvibes

a squirrel upsidedown on my window screen. It was like he was posing for the pic...strange :confused3

..sorry that this is late but I tried several times this morning and it wouldn't go through!

I went outside earlier this morning when it was dark and dreary and drizzling and took a picture of the lillys/lillies/lilly's/lillie's (?????) growing around the pool. For now they are just small and green, but in a couple of months they will be tall and colorful!

Jill

..sorry that this is late but I tried several times this morning and it wouldn't go through!

I went outside earlier this morning when it was dark and dreary and drizzling and took a picture of the lillys/lillies/lilly's/lillie's (?????) growing around the pool. For now they are just small and green, but in a couple of months they will be tall and colorful!

Jill

It is lilies. Lily is the singular, change the y to i and add es for the plural. An apostrophe is used when you omit letters -- as in don't -- omit the o. It is also used when making a noun possessive -- as in Susan's book. I'm sure this is way more info than you wanted. Random apostrophes are just an annoying pet peeve of mine. I'm not a expert, so please speak up if I am wrong.

photo of the day -- the boys making mud pies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter