Proof of time older than 7/1/05?

pinky4disney

Mouseketeer
My friend is running the full with me, but he got placed in one of the last corrals. This will be his 7th marathon. We both did the full last year as well. Last year, he ran with his wife who ended up with horrible knee pain and had to walk most of the full so it took them over 6 hrs to finish. However, his previous marathon times are right around the 4:00 mark (and his current raining pace would have him finishing around there as well). The problem is, these proofs of better times are at least 5 years old. The only race he's done since the proof of time cutoff date of 7/1/05 was the 6 hr full last year. Does anyone know how strict they are about the proof of time cutoff date? He's going to bring the copies of his old results anyway to try, but I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter