PS and Friends @WDW at the same time at Easter

canwegosoon

DIS Veteran
This is a good news post. I have just found out that my son's very good friend from school with be at WDW during out Easter/Birthday trip (my boys birthdays are the day before Easter). Ok...here's the situation...I have booked HDDR (boys fave for their BD @7:30 show), the other family that is coming has stated "we should get the boys together for the BD @ WDW" I just was wondering... should invite this other family (who we like a lot and their DH is in Iraq) to HDDR, etc.

I just don't want to hijack another family's trip, or make the other children feel bad because their dad isn't there...but on the other hand, it might be great to spend some time with this family. We were going to set our PS Chef Mickey or Crystal Palace for breakfast on the boy's birthday and probablly something for Easter Sunday too. Does anyone have experience in this type of situation, I just don't want to plan someone's family vacation, but we have gone out with them before and always have a great time. They are warm, friendly and a great family to spend time with.

Luckly PS all have still to be arranged (or changed in the case of HDDR).
Thanks for your help. :rolleyes:

Only guessing, but the other boys might love to be with another family for meals, especially if they're dad's not there.

I'd make the offer and see what kind of reception you get. My friends were EAGER for me to book PS's at some of our favorite places since it would be their first trip. The only thing I was a little hesitant about was HDDR since it is so expensive. Let them know what the meal and show is like and be really upfront about the price.

Good luck!

If you are willing to have company during your meal, I would make an offer to the other family and see how it goes. I bet the kids would have a blast together. I think the HDD is more fun with a big group.
Last year we traveled to WDW with our neighbors. They had me make all the plans and just followed us...no pressure there. There were a couple times when they opted to do something different or have a different meal than what we had planned but in general we all enjoyed each others company.
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter