• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PSA - always bring your ADR confirmation number

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
We had a 2:50 PM reservation at Le Cellier the other day but wanted to stop in early and see if they had anything open. So we go in and ask the girl at the front desk. She looks us up in the computer and tells me that they have no record of us having a reservation at all that day. She looked it up by my name, my phone number, anything she could. She even had someone go and pull the master list of reservations from the office and we were not on that either. So we left, what else could we do? I was not going to yell at the girl, she was just giving me the information that she could see. What freaked me out more was that when she pulled us up, only 2 of our 7 remaining ADR's were showing.

So we decided to go all the way back to AKV to get the confirmation number (it was my fault for not brining it). We called WDW-DINE and explained what happened. She asked me for the confirmation and I told her. She said "yep - I see you in the system and you have a reservation at 2:50PM". She apologized that we had to go all the way back to the hotel because we definately had a reservation. So - we go ALL the way back to Le Cellier (by this time is was time for our meal), walked in, told the girl (all different people at the front desk) that we had a 2:50 ressie and she had no problem finding it, even without our number. :confused3

I have absolutely NO idea why the people 2 hours earlier could not find us, but when we showed up a second time they had no problem seeing our reservation in the system. It was quiet irritating that we wasted 2 hours of our time trying to get it straight. I just thank god that we went in early and found out!

So just remember to bring all your numbers so that if there is a problem, you can call and deal with it right there and then.

Kristine

Is it possible that she didn't spell your name/enter your phone number 100% correct when she put your info into the system the first time?

I always have my list of ADRs with me. I've arrived at Crystal Palace to find that they have no record of me..not my name anyway. But, when I whipped out the confirmation number, they found it but listed to someone else. When they looked that person up, they found that their ADR was for the exact same time but the next day!!!

Is it possible that she didn't spell your name/enter your phone number 100% correct when she put your info into the system the first time?

No, it was correct because it pulled a couple other ADR's that were mine. Not sure what the problem was.

Kristine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter