PSs during Christmas week...

Deemarch

DIS Veteran
Should I call for all of our PSs at the end of the week or call each day at the 90 day mark? We are going 12/25 - 1/1/05.

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I would call each day, but Im a bit of an obseesive planner. ;) Seriously though, we were there last year during that time and it was really crowded. If you have something specific you really want, especially if you want it at a certain time, I would call on the 90 day mark.
And to give you an idea of the crowds, we did the CP package at Le Cellier on Christmas Eve. While waiting for our table after checking in, we saw quite a few people approach the hostess asking if they could get in. Her standard response was "Sorry, we are booked til January 1st". :eek: :teeth:

Definitely keep an eye on the 90 day mark. The sit down restaurants will book up for xmas eve, xmas day and NYE. So you definitely need to take care of this before you arrive. As the previous poster mentioned if you wait your options will be limited, think fast food.

You also might consider the CP dinner pkg as that can be booked earlier then 90 days.

We've gone twice between Christmas and New Years and agree with Grumpy92 that it is important to call right away for Christmas Eve, Day and NYE. We did do the CP dinner package on Christmas Day both times. Magical. We also did Hoopde Doo on NYE as we didn't want to go in a park. Booked that farther out, too.

For PSs the rest of the week, I just made one call at the end of the booking windows...still 60 and 120 those years. I dodn't think many people are as obsessive about planning as those of us here. Got everything I wanted both trips.

we are going from the 23 til jan 3 and we are gonna be calling as soon as we can
ill call everyday if i have to

Disneyjunkie, Im not sure. I know it was definitely after they opened bookings, so it would have been sometime in the fall. Hopefully someone else will remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter