WOW!! A Fabulous Fall Trip to HRH Sept-Oct '18-& Live TR's 8/5-8/7, 9/7-9/9!!Plus Bonus TR 11/1-11/3

They were all so fun! Now, Wolverine was amazing! I think he sat and talked to us for about 10-15 minutes! He laughed when I told him he's my favorite because he has long claws like my cats!:rotfl2: We even did (an oh so delicate!) fist bump!

Looks fun and now I am hungry!
Was the fire on The Mummy's treasure room working? been chatter on the FB page it has been nonworking alot lately.

I know- me too! My yogurt doesn't look appealing right now!

Yes, I thought there was fire- but I'll confirm with Troy later. He's one to remember all the details!

That was a great evening! :)

Sunday we head off to Sea World!! :love: Right now, I have to head off to work! Took the morning off as we arrived very late last night!

Coming up- turtles, penguins, seals, and DOLPHINS and more.....

So, Sea World has a ticket deal going on in September. We plan to purchase annual passes for all three of us, but the special includes a FREE ticket to SW with the purchase of one AP and they have an online special for one day tickets. So, we decided to buy one AP and get the free ticket. With the one AP we also receive free parking. And because I purchased the AP online prior to entry to the park, I showed the voucher on my phone and received the free parking on the first visit!:thumbsup2 The AP also gives us discounts on food & merchandise. We used the online deal for a one day ticket for Troy- he probably will not return to SW this year so didn't want to purchase his AP now.

Nice thing about an AP, we don't feel like we have to spend the entire day at the park to get our money's worth. We arrived at the park by about 2pm and stayed until park close at 6.

So happy to meet Shamu as we entered!:love:

315950_29534937.jpg

The first purchase I made was for the annual photo key membership. Just like Disney's photopass and Universal's photo package, this will give us all pictures for one year from the date of purchase. I also received a 10% AP discount on the purchase!:thumbsup2

logo.png

Then it was off to Turtle Trek!

thumbnail_IMG_2676.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2673.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2667.jpg

After you visit with the turtles, they have a touching 3D movie presentation about sea turtles and conservation!:)

It's up to all of us to do what we can to make the environment better for the sea life. :thumbsup2

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2665.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2665.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 1
Your pictures are beautiful!

Why don’t you post them in the SW photo sticky?

The viewers would enjoy them

Next, we took a late lunch break. We ate at the Expedition Cafe in the Antarctica area. We like the menu here and they have a nice big air conditioned dining area!:thumbsup2

thumbnail_IMG_2663.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2680.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2681.jpg

After lunch, we headed to the Empire of the Penguin ride. We almost made it on the ride when the announced they were having technical difficulties with the ride. We waited for a while for it to reopen, but then decided to skip the ride and just move on to the penguin habitat. It is FREEZING:cold: in there so we can't linger too long! The penguins are just precious!

thumbnail_IMG_2698.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2697.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2682.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2689.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2693.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2695.jpg

This little guy swam right up to where I was standing. He just stared at me while I was talking to him- then swam away to join his friends! I named him Sammy! :love:

thumbnail_IMG_2754.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2751.jpg

Then, we went to the shark area. First stop there was Mako- Joe and Troy rode this. Even Joe thinks this ride is crazy! You only have a lap bar and you get quite a bit of air time out of your seat! :faint:

thumbnail_IMG_2703.jpg

315950_29535004 (1).jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!