WOW!! A Fabulous Fall Trip to HRH Sept-Oct '18-& Live TR's 8/5-8/7, 9/7-9/9!!Plus Bonus TR 11/1-11/3

You are so close now! I'm down to 49 days! It seems just yesterday the count was over 200!

Those 49 days will fly!!

I'm so looking forward to reading about your trip- I'll feel like I'm on vacation again! :) That's the best part about reading others' TR's!!:thumbsup2

I’m always hear to learn more how others do their vacation at UO

Enjoying your your report as you continue to talk about it

So, we have a lot of special days in September and October. Joe and I have our wedding anniversary in September along with my birthday! And Joe's birthday is in October! We don't really celebrate the days individually anymore or buy each other gifts- we'd rather put that money towards our vacations. And we'll take time on vacation to toast to our special days!:goodvibes I have called the HRH to order a little special something to surprise Joe! :teeth:

And in the spirit of celebration, I added another special experience to our trip!:) The HRH has Velvet sessions every month- the lobby turns into a concert! We were at the hotel in February when En Vogue performed. We didn't pay to attend, but could see some of it. So, this time I purchased tickets for us to attend. Can't turn down a concert with good old songs from the 80's!! Those days of our youth! I think it will be fun- and we don't have far to go! Just stroll down to the lobby! We should even be able to catch dessert afterwards in the club lounge!:thumbsup2

Party With A Rock Star Velvet Sessions Orlando

Hard Rock Hotel Orlando Velvet Sessions
Sessions offers you the chance to party with a rock star. Velvet Sessions is Orlando's only rock'n'roll cocktail party, and one all-inclusive ticket gives you a selection of complimentary themed cocktails, finger food and access to an concert with a world-renowned musician. Each month, session showcases a legendary performers like Joan Jett, The Go-Go's, or Foreigner.

Velvet Sessions
tony-lewis-photo01.jpg

Tony Lewis from The Outfield
Purchase Tickets
Hard Rock Hotel hosts the award-winning "Velvet Sessions" where you can check out an up-close and personal rock concert, in our very own lobby, while enjoying some finger foods, and fun cocktails. Past performers include Bret Michaels, Joan Jett, Foreigner, Eddie Money, En Vogue, Scott Stapp and many more.

Friday, Sept 28, Tony Lewis from The Outfield will perform their hits "Your Love," "Say It Isn't So," "Since You've Been Gone," and more.

THIS IS A 21 AND OVER EVENT.

• Event Date:
    Friday, September 28, 2018
  • Start Time:
    6:30 PM When you purchase tickets online you'll receive early entry at 6:00 PM!
    The Velvet Bar & Lobby Lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel® Universal Orlando Resort™
  • Additional Info:

No Cameras Allowed.
    No Refunds.

Upcoming Velvet Shows:

Fri, Oct 2 - The Wallflowers
  • Tickets:
    $40 Online, $45 at the Door
    Valet Parking is complimentary
    Pricing subject to change

• VIP Tickets:
      $70 Online
      All tickets include FREE specialty drinks, finger foods and valet parking*. VIP tickets also include access to a special viewing area with private bar. Purchase tickets on-line today and receive early entry at 6:00pm.

So, we have a lot of special days in September and October. Joe and I have our wedding anniversary in September along with my birthday! And Joe's birthday is in October! We don't really celebrate the days individually anymore or buy each other gifts- we'd rather put that money towards our vacations. And we'll take time on vacation to toast to our special days!:goodvibes I have called the HRH to order a little special something to surprise Joe! :teeth:

Oh I am interested to see what you ordered! My DH's birthday is right before we go and we are going to be celebrating it at Universal. I had it noted on the reservation but was also thinking of ordering him something special and have been trying to decide what.

that sounds so cool. Nice birthday present. When we dropped off some people while riding the dining van, there must have been a concert, as the van even had trouble getting through the traffic around the front of HRH. So, that you are staying there, nice. Score!

Oh I am interested to see what you ordered! My DH's birthday is right before we go and we are going to be celebrating it at Universal. I had it noted on the reservation but was also thinking of ordering him something special and have been trying to decide what.

Hi Jeanelle! The hotel will send up a slice of birthday cake as a complimentary gift! We have been there for my birthday and my son's on past trips. Here are pictures of the cakes:

thumbnail_IMG_0746.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0922.jpg

I ordered this to be delivered: My sons ordered this for us last year for our anniversary! The guitar is chocolate - and delicious!

thumbnail_IMG_1174.jpg

that sounds so cool. Nice birthday present. When we dropped off some people while riding the dining van, there must have been a concert, as the van even had trouble getting through the traffic around the front of HRH. So, that you are staying there, nice. Score!

We haven't been to a concert in years! With the intimate nature of the venue, it should be fun! And yep- no worries about traffic!!:thumbsup2

Really thoughtful touch for HHH to do something so nice for birthday surprise.

Your trip is coming soon just 6 sleeps until you leave :yay:

And in the spirit of celebration, I added another special experience to our trip!:) The HRH has Velvet sessions every month- the lobby turns into a concert! We were at the hotel in February when En Vogue performed. We didn't pay to attend, but could see some of it. So, this time I purchased tickets for us to attend. Can't turn down a concert with good old songs from the 80's!! Those days of our youth! I think it will be fun- and we don't have far to go! Just stroll down to the lobby! We should even be able to catch dessert afterwards in the club lounge!:thumbsup2

Party With A Rock Star Velvet Sessions Orlando

Hard Rock Hotel Orlando Velvet Sessions
Sessions offers you the chance to party with a rock star. Velvet Sessions is Orlando's only rock'n'roll cocktail party, and one all-inclusive ticket gives you a selection of complimentary themed cocktails, finger food and access to an concert with a world-renowned musician. Each month, session showcases a legendary performers like Joan Jett, The Go-Go's, or Foreigner.

Velvet Sessions
tony-lewis-photo01.jpg

Tony Lewis from The Outfield
Purchase Tickets
Hard Rock Hotel hosts the award-winning "Velvet Sessions" where you can check out an up-close and personal rock concert, in our very own lobby, while enjoying some finger foods, and fun cocktails. Past performers include Bret Michaels, Joan Jett, Foreigner, Eddie Money, En Vogue, Scott Stapp and many more.

Friday, Sept 28, Tony Lewis from The Outfield will perform their hits "Your Love," "Say It Isn't So," "Since You've Been Gone," and more.

THIS IS A 21 AND OVER EVENT.

• Event Date:
    Friday, September 28, 2018
  • Start Time:
    6:30 PM When you purchase tickets online you'll receive early entry at 6:00 PM!
    The Velvet Bar & Lobby Lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel® Universal Orlando Resort™
  • Additional Info:

No Cameras Allowed.
    No Refunds.

Upcoming Velvet Shows:

Fri, Oct 2 - The Wallflowers
  • Tickets:
    $40 Online, $45 at the Door
    Valet Parking is complimentary
    Pricing subject to change

• VIP Tickets:
      $70 Online
      All tickets include FREE specialty drinks, finger foods and valet parking*. VIP tickets also include access to a special viewing area with private bar. Purchase tickets on-line today and receive early entry at 6:00pm.

That sounds like SO much fun!

Really thoughtful touch for HHH to do something so nice for birthday surprise.

Your trip is coming soon just 6 sleeps until you leave :yay:

Yes- and the cake is very yummy! :thumbsup2

Can't believe it's THIS WEEK!! and for you too!!!:banana:

The cake looks good. I didn't realize they did that.

I was actually looking at that exact item for my hubby! I think that may be the item that I get.

I hope you have a great time and I look forward to reading all about it!

The cake looks good. I didn't realize they did that.

I was actually looking at that exact item for my hubby! I think that may be the item that I get.

I hope you have a great time and I look forward to reading all about it!

It's a nice touch for a special day! :cake: They also did it last year when we were there to celebrate our anniversary! I believe the concierge staff ordered it for us as a surprise as I didn't have the celebration noted on our reservation. So, even though your notation should cover it, talk to the club staff when you are there. They'll get your room number and have it delivered for you!:thumbsup2

Thanks!! I'll be checking in here while we're there! I'm going to take lots of pictures! and get all the information I can to help out!:)

We're planning to do two HHN nights with private RIP tours. We wanted to wear something festive for the occasion. I looked at many Halloween shirts- scary ones, ones about 80's horror movies, etc. I'm just not a horror movie person! I've really enjoyed HHN the last two years in spite of not watching any of those horror movies or shows. I have seen some of the old movies from the 80s- but still not a fan. The boys watch all of these new shows- and their excitement for the HHN houses inspired me to go to HHN and I have a lot of fun! I'm also one that hasn't seen Harry Potter movies but I still adore the HP areas of the park and the rides!

So thanks to Amazon:love: I found a couple of CUTE Halloween shirts!

For me: It's a cat shirt so I really love it:lovestruc

B1b+IdTI5hS._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C71TxAg3bJJL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX679_.png

For Joe:

81zRYr9-hXL._UX569_.jpg

It was a last minute thing- the shirts will arrive this week before we leave. Just hoping they fit ok!

Very cute. My big purchase at Kohl’s was a orange shirt, as not really into Halloween shirts as much. And orange is not my favorite color.

Trip getting so close now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!