PTR My Sons 2nd Birthday Jan 2019!

DisneyMountainWoman

DIS Veteran
Hello!
We just booked our Disneyland trip for Jan 2019 yesterday!
We wanted to do something special for my sons 2nd birthday and take advantage of the only time he is free!!

Basics Info:
When: Jan 18th- 21st
Where: Disneyland Hotel
What: 2 Day park Hopper tickets with maxpass
Why: Marcus turning 2 on Jan 21st!

2q87hgi.jpg

Who are we?

We live in Colorado.

Me:
I am a Middle School SS teacher. I love all things Disney including Star Wars and Marvel. I am huge nerd :)

wumlo9.jpg

My Husband:
We have been together since highschool. He is an accountant. He grew up going to Disneyworld about once a year. He loves Disney, Star Wars and Marvel too and a huge nerd.
23k5aid.jpg

My Mom:
She is retired now after working for the govt. She is loving being a full time grandma and living her life in mountains in Keystone, CO.

5d12lu.jpg

And the Star of the Show, my Son:
He will be turning 2. He likes color orange, climbing and loves Mickey mouse Club on Disney Junior.
2zhmiwn.jpg

2r6penb.jpg

A more recent pic he is 18 months old here
jq5fer.jpg

Also my sons grandma and grandpa from my husbands side will be joining us too!! They live in VA.
2007b4x.jpg

So here is the whole gang. Should be a fun birthday for my son :)

Flight Info:
We are Flying Southwest
Only $110 each way
Flying Jan 18th times 8:40 am to 10:20 am
Flying Back Jan 21st 3:05 to 6:20 pm

Here is what what I would like to do for meals. It is strange having to wait so long to book them though. I hope I can get all the reservations.
Cool news, Marcus will be free at the buffets and dinner packages too! I love him being 2!!

Friday:
Dinner: Goofy's Kitchen
cost: $59 per person

Saturday:
Breakfast: Bars and Fruit we bring

Lunch: Tiki Bar at our hotel
Then we nap at our hotel.

Dinner: Fantasmic package: Blue Bayou Restaurant
Cost: $69

Sunday:
Breakfast: Bars and Fruit we bring

Lunch: Storytellers Weekend Character Brunch Buffet
Cost: $39
Then we nap at our hotel.

Dinner: Paint the Night Parade Dining Packages Wine Country Trattoria
Cost $49

Monday:
Breakfast: Donald Duck's Seaside Breakfast at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel
Cost: $34

So what do you guys think of this meal plan? It is heavy character meals but that is so we don't have to wait in lines with a 2 year old to meet the characters. I am hoping he won't be scared of them. He has met Sesame St characters and he loved them from a distance but when that got close he would cling, but not out right scream or cry. Just be shy. Also I like the packages for Fantasmic and Paint the night so we are not waiting around a long time with a 2 year old. Also we have naps planned after our lunches so that just help with a 2 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter