PTR - November 2017 - 1st trip to Disneyland!

Just started the trip report today! I’m hoping to have our first park day posted by tonight. HOJO was great! No complaints. Our room was probably one of the furthest away from the entrance, so it definitely made the walk feel a bit longer, but I knew that when I requested the building. Have a wonderful time!!!
Well we are staying at Tropicana for 4 nights, then moving on site to the GCH for our last 2!! I can't wait!! Ho Jo's is great, we stayed there several times in the past, I really like building 2 with the "adult" pool. Thank you, we are sooo looking forward to getting out of this wind and snow! I will look for your TR!

Just started the trip report today! I’m hoping to have our first park day posted by tonight. HOJO was great! No complaints. Our room was probably one of the furthest away from the entrance, so it definitely made the walk feel a bit longer, but I knew that when I requested the building. Have a wonderful time!!!
Oh goody! I'm going to be so busy today and tomorrow, and wouldn't you know, I have an 11:30a appointment tomorrow to get my permanent crown on one of my bottom teeth, luckily our flight doesn't leave until late in the evening, but we live an hour away, and with 2 hour check in, we have to leave 3 hours before the flight. We will likely leave the house between 7:30-8p for our 11:15p flight.
Glad you enjoyed Ho Jo, we always did in the past, and yes it's a bit far, but still walkable. Were you in building 2? That's my favorite!

Oh goody! I'm going to be so busy today and tomorrow, and wouldn't you know, I have an 11:30a appointment tomorrow to get my permanent crown on one of my bottom teeth, luckily our flight doesn't leave until late in the evening, but we live an hour away, and with 2 hour check in, we have to leave 3 hours before the flight. We will likely leave the house between 7:30-8p for our 11:15p flight.
Glad you enjoyed Ho Jo, we always did in the past, and yes it's a bit far, but still walkable. Were you in building 2? That's my favorite!
Oh no! That is a packed day. Hope all goes well tomorrow! Yes we were in building 2! I've finally posted Day 1 in the parks! Wish I was there now, it is SO COLD here today :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter