PTR - The Return of the Princess - June 2014

Does anyone have the e-mail address for Hotel New York - I need to e-mail tomorrow or Monday to request a room near reception / lift so my sister hasn't miles to walk.

Is it also worth asking for a free breakfast time - because of all her conditions it is impossible to predict how early or late she will be ready for breakfast. I read somewhere if you're staying 5 nights or more they sometimes give this.

Thanks

Good evening :)
I love the HNY we stayed twice even had Empire State once
dlp.hny.front.office@disney.com try this email
00 33 1 60 45 73 33 this is the fax number
00 33 1 60 45 73 00 here the phone number
We did 6 nights there last time sure we had a open breakfast slot but not a 100 percent.
Weather looking good :)

Many thanks dhidra and Rachael. :love:

Yes, time has crept up on us and I'm beginning to have that panicky feeling that happens when I have too many things to think about. Doing deep breathing and writing a list to tick off this evening. I know I'm mostly organised but just need to write it down to prove it to myself. Ridiculous! :blush:

Thanks again Rachael. Have e-mailed the address Dhidra's reply came from and if I get no joy from it I'll try that one. :flower3:

Anemone said:
Thanks dhidra - all booked. :cheer2:

Can't book Lucky Nugget or Annettes but the rest were available.

I liked Kizzy's report on Lucky Nugget and thought we'd try it and Annettes - we can use 1 of our vouchers between us those days and pay a little extra rather than having to pay for a whole meal at one of them.

How are you doing? It's always hard coming home.

Thanks Aschenputtel. I'm from Northern Ireland so it's the Belfast Disney Store I was in - haven't been in the Dublin store yet but will definitely do that some day. I've been lucky enough with Aer Lingus and baggage weight but I've heard a few horror stories alright.

Checked my EHIC card at weekend and it was out of date since the beginning of May. Completed the online renewal form and the new one arrived today - that's efficient. Airport car parking is booked too.

Big thumbs up for LN. Those sundaes are great!
I just checked my EHIC card and have to renew it before our next trip.
Finally catching up on PTRs :banana: your plans are great! Your sister is going to have a fantastic time.
I have never seen Annettes closed so you should be safe. It's a pity they don't take reservations if only in person like the RFC.
Looking forward to reading more of your plans xxx

Thanks Kizzy. Sort of glad at this stage that I have a really busy week ahead of me at work. Will take something to keep me grounded. :cheer2:

Got a reply from the hotel. :thumbsup2

E-mail they replied from is DLP.NWY.GUEST.RELATIONS@disney.com

They've said they will do everything they can to ensure a room near reception and in which the air con works and reminded me to take sister's disability card to ensure a "better magic experience in Disneyland Paris".

I don't think I made myself clear on the difficulty with giving a breakfast time in advance though. :blush:

Regarding the breakfast, we would like to know around what time you would like to take it? And so we can prepare for you the tickets to access at the breakfast.

If you have further questions, feel free to email us back

Think I will just leave it and try to explain when we check in - so long as they allow us to have breakfast outside of our time we should be ok.

3 more sleeps. :banana:

Great news :)
I'm sure the breakfast won't be a problem.
You must be excited are you going to do haunted mansion ?
I saw you think of getting the photo pass I can not wait to here what everyone thinks of it.
X

Excited? Me? :rotfl2: Just a little bit. ;)

Can't decide about PM until the day - it very much depends on getting sister in the right frame of mind and then having a suitable reward ready afterwards. "Let's just pop over and see this lovely house then we can go get that massive ice cream you wanted" :rolleyes1 Bad sister that I am.

Really hope can get the photopass Rachael - all sister wants to do is get photos with characters -we spent about treble the cost on photos last time between Meet Mickey, Princess makeover, Princess Pavilion and Ride photos. The pass is a no brainer for us. :thumbsup2

Will be watching Jonjo's posts with great interest tomorrow and Saturday - that is if he's updating us live.

Got a reply from the hotel. :thumbsup2 E-mail they replied from is DLP.NWY.GUEST.RELATIONS@disney.com They've said they will do everything they can to ensure a room near reception and in which the air con works and reminded me to take sister's disability card to ensure a "better magic experience in Disneyland Paris". I don't think I made myself clear on the difficulty with giving a breakfast time in advance though. :blush: . Think I will just leave it and try to explain when we check in - so long as they allow us to have breakfast outside of our time we should be ok. 3 more sleeps. :banana:

We didn't have breakfast at the time on our ticket on any if the days we were in HNY last month! Shouldn't be a problem for you

Hope you're having a fab time and that weather over there is as good as it is here!

Thank you Dhidra, we're having a ball. Weather's glorious, a bit too hot for us if truth be told and sister is really struggling with walking between hotel and park in the heat.

I'm going to find out about wheelchair hire in the morning, would have asked today but I'd left the credit card in hotel safe and I know they need a deposit.

Too tired for live trip report but will write one when we get home, am making notes in restful moments.

Thanks again Dhidra, we did and it hasn't been turned off since we arrived. Makes a huge difference to comfort in the room.
Sister is coping so much better since we got the wheelchair, probably should have done it earlier but I needed to see what she could manage. We're sat in lobby of DLH waiting for descent of stairs. Sister is asleep in one of the wing chairs. I'd better wake her now as it's almost five to four. :goodvibes

PS, sorry about the rain. It's to rain here tomorrow which will mean no meet and greets at studios I think. :sad2:

Sounds like your having a great time :goodvibes
Can not wait to hear all about it :thumbsup2
Not jealous at all !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter