• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Publix on the way to resort?

Girls Scout Leader

<font color="red">Brave And Fearless Leader Willin
We are traveling to or Disney resort with Happy Limo and they are including a 15 minute grocery stop, probabally Publix. I found a Publix locator on the web, and would like to know which one it is out of many possible choices in Orlando. Mostly I would like to know it's services, such as a deli for cold cuts. Any one use this service and can help us out?

Hi! I haven't used this service, but I do live in Florida and can tell you a little bit about Publix. It is one of the largest grocery chains in Florida. They have three different sized stores, but all of them have a Deli dept. where you can get the cold cuts you need. If you don't have time to wait for fresh sliced, they usually have some of them pre-sliced in a refrigerated case in front of the Deli. They carry most major brands on everything, as well as their own brand (cheaper) on some items. I hope this helps you out - have a great trip!

I think it was this one

2915 Vineland Rd
Kissimmee, FL 34746-5505
Main: (407) 396-7525
Pharmacy: (407) 396-4146

If you have a choice, I would recommend stopping at the Albertson's on 17/92. It's right off the Greeneway from the airport - easy on, easy off.

If you go to Publix, the one most conveninet to WDW is on International Drive, north of 192 and south of Osceola Parkway. (It's just south of the Greeneway, but I don't think there's an exit.) This one is very convenient for anyone staying at CBR, CSR, All Stars, or AKL.

The new Albertsons just off the GReenway is REALLY nice. Better quality and prices than any other store I've been in in central FL, except the Publix on 27 North of 192 in Cleremont, which is really nice as well (and also brand new). The Publix is definitely out of the way from the airport. Neither is ever crowded.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter