Puffed French Toast?

eatntae

Mouseketeer
When we visted WDW last summer, we had breakfast at the Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom. They had an item in their buffet called Puffed French Toast, which basically looked like a deep fried bread thing, but it was very good. Does any place at the DLR offer this, perhaps under a different name? Or even something that is similar?

I never tried that nor heard of it till now but it is making me hungry, anyone have any idea what it is? :thumbsup2

that sounds yummy! my then-fiancee tried attempted something like this and did a good job filling my craving! let us know if you have any luck!

Yum! I WANT SOME PUFFED FRENCH TOAST!!! ::yes::
Not sure if they have it at Disneyland, although they may have something similar. Hmmm...now I'm hungry! :laughing:

I haven't seen "puffed" french toast, but Storyteller's at GCH has "stuffed" french toast. Stuffed with bananas, it's wonderful!!

spazzyjazzy said:
Doesn't IHOP have something like that now?
IHOP has had the stuff french toast for awhile. As far as I know, they don't have puffed french toast though. Guess I'll keep crossing my fingers, hoping someone has a definite answer.

Amy_Renee said:
Is puffed french toast similar to a funnel cake? Those are always soooo tasty :D
As far as I remember, not really. I agree with you though, funnel cakes are tasty. By the way, IHOP currently has funnel cakes for a limited time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter