Purchasing Park Passes

Wildernessbride2005

Mouseketeer
We are heading to the parks in April. We will be taking the train from Amsterdam arriving at the Chessy station in the morning. Spending 2 days in Disneyland and then heading into Paris for 2 days.

I understand we will be able to walk to our resort from the station. Is this possible? We are staying at Newport Bay using DVC points.

I've been researching park passes. The best price appears to be getting 1 day passes for everyone vs. getting 2 day passes. We won't need to get hoppers. Is there a downfall to not getting 2 day passes? It will save almost $100 buying single day passes. This pricing is on the UK site. Would I have any issues booking through that in the US.

Thanks for any help.

We are heading to the parks in April. We will be taking the train from Amsterdam arriving at the Chessy station in the morning. Spending 2 days in Disneyland and then heading into Paris for 2 days.

I understand we will be able to walk to our resort from the station. Is this possible? We are staying at Newport Bay using DVC points.

I've been researching park passes. The best price appears to be getting 1 day passes for everyone vs. getting 2 day passes. We won't need to get hoppers. Is there a downfall to not getting 2 day passes? It will save almost $100 buying single day passes. This pricing is on the UK site. Would I have any issues booking through that in the US.

Thanks for any help.
Yes, you can walk to NPB. From the train station, go through the Disney Village and keep right when you get to the lake.
You can also take the free shuttle bus.

The walk is about 5-10 minutes. When you exit the station go through security, instead of going to the right to go into the park, stay left (to World of Disney) and go through Disney Village. When you get to the end near the lake and Earl of Sandwich you can go to the right to get to New Port Bay.

At the moment there are several 1-day passes promotions, so it can be more economical to buy 2 1-day passes instead of 1 2-day pass. It doesn't make a difference I think. I would advise to get hoppers, for two reasons: At the moment with all the refurbishments the Studios are not a full day park at the moment. And park hopping is so easy as the park gates are 2 minutes walking away from each other.

The walk is about 5-10 minutes. When you exit the station go through security, instead of going to the right to go into the park, stay left (to World of Disney) and go through Disney Village. When you get to the end near the lake and Earl of Sandwich you can go to the right to get to New Port Bay.

At the moment there are several 1-day passes promotions, so it can be more economical to buy 2 1-day passes instead of 1 2-day pass. It doesn't make a difference I think. I would advise to get hoppers, for two reasons: At the moment with all the refurbishments the Studios are not a full day park at the moment. And park hopping is so easy as the park gates are 2 minutes walking away from each other.

Thanks for the advice. We may go with the hopper option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter