Purchasing Shanghai Disneyland tickets at hotel?

disneymouse16

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at the Toy Story Hotel and so far have been unable to purchase our tickets online. I was just wondering if we could purchase tickets at the hotel? I would assume so but haven't seen anything about being able to do that. I'm supposing it would be best to skip having to purchase them the morning of.

From the website:

Q: I have successfully booked a hotel room at Shanghai Disney Resort hotels. Am I guaranteed to be able to purchase park tickets?

YES. Both Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel will sell admission tickets to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park. All ticket types will be available for purchase at the hotels, and registered hotel guests will be guaranteed admission upon purchase.

Thanks! I don't know how I missed that! For some reason the transaction went through on my sister's phone so I guess we got our tickets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!