Putting click art on to paper

Alicnwondrln

DIS Veteran
I wanted to make some sheets up instead of buying them
i thought maybe i could add some clipart to them and then print them out
how would I do that

Thanks

I recently did this. I searched for pics of what I was looking for then enlarged them then printed them out on regular puter paper. Then traced over them with my special iron on pencil only to find that the puter paper does not work for iron on transfers. Not a big problem I went to walfart and got a tablet of tracing paper retraced the pics onto the tracing paper then ironed them on my quilt blocks. Then painted the outlines and filled in a few small details. Used aunt martha's tube liquid embrodiery paints. Which are very washable but not good for filling in a large area as the paint tends to get stiff. I have pillow cases I painted with simular paints more than 40 yrs ago the paint has faded a bit but you can still clearly see what was painted on the pillow cases and they was well used.

I will add that the simpler your pic the easier it will be. I used the clip art and enlarged it up to printer paper size pics which made the pics very very grainy. Did not matter since all I needed was the simple outlines and a few details.

NOW to FINISH the project lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter