Puuulease stop saying "price per value"

I think I found the source of this nonsense... in the Biergarten review from 2018 Charles says it! This made me second guess the validity of the statement, but Google helped me confirm that it was still nonsense. And all this time I’ve been blaming Fiasco...

Edit: just saw a previous poster already made this revelation!

Well, there goes Charles' legacy!

Charles, we loved you. We gave you our trust, our loyalty and our sincerest regards when you left. (We = the community; the team didn't say anything about you)

But now this revelation has been brought forth. And it has soured, nay, completely toppled your near-mythological status in the hearts and minds of DISers everywhere. And to find that you did such damage so secretively ... as if you planted the seed of distrust intentionally. This is just too much to (country) bare. No wonder the team never even mentioned you after you left; never gave you a shout out and well wishes... no freaking wonder. You sabotaged them and in doing so, you sabotaged us all.

giphy.gif

Well, there goes Charles' legacy!

Charles, we loved you. We gave you our trust, our loyalty and our sincerest regards when you left. (We = the community; the team didn't say anything about you)

But now this revelation has been brought forth. And it has soured, nay, completely toppled your near-mythological status in the hearts and minds of DISers everywhere. And to find that you did such damage so secretively ... as if you planted the seed of distrust intentionally. This is just too much to (country) bare. No wonder the team never even mentioned you after you left; never gave you a shout out and well wishes... no freaking wonder. You sabotaged them and in doing so, you sabotaged us all.

giphy.gif

How funny would it be if he did it on purpose to sabotage the person who took his seat. Lmao

Folks. It's not "price per value". It's "price per" value. The way it's being used on the show is "a good price per person value". It makes sense.

please stop trying to justify this abomination of a phrase

The English language is going to H E double hockey sticks. The amount of people, who's one and only language is English, that can not speak it properly is astounding. I still cringe when I hear, or see someone type, "me and my..." instead of the proper way of "they and I(me)".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter