QS and alcohol.

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
I'm stumped. We go to Disney very often, DVC, AP holders. I like the 2018 change to the DDP to include alcohol but how many qs locations have alcohol????Of the ones that do, which offer more than beer?

I know there were a number of times I've either thought about getting, or actually got, a spiked lemonade. Although the name was much fancier.

I couldn't tell you exactly where. But there are certainly some.

I know there were a number of times I've either thought about getting, or actually got, a spiked lemonade. Although the name was much fancier.

I couldn't tell you exactly where. But there are certainly some.
Yeah that's kind of my point. I know there are some but the way it's worded doesn't make it clear that alcohol, especially for a non beer drinker, is very limited at qs locations.

Yeah that's kind of my point. I know there are some but the way it's worded doesn't make it clear that alcohol, especially for a non beer drinker, is very limited at qs locations.

But now you can have the shake or smoothie or iced coffee that you've always been able to have. Sorry, my sarcasm is showing.

Outside of MK, most CS places seem to have at least once specialty drink in addition to wine and beer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter