QS at Pool Bars?

goodeats

DIS Veteran
I'm debating about adding the QSDP for my adult only November trip. We'd then pay OOP for a few TS/lounge meals. We'd be close to or slightly better than breaking even on QSDP, but that includes drinks at the pool bar ;>. We're staying at the AKL Kidani and have access to both AKL pools. The one at Kidani is listed as Dining Plan snack only - meaning no alcoholic beverages, but one at Jambo House is listed as QSDP. Does that mean you'd get anything on the menu or just something from the grab n' go? There are some items listed as Private dining so I'm a bit confused. And if it is only something from grab n' go does that mean you can also get the $15 pina colava as your drink?

ETA - Now looking at official WDW.com info it looks like the Kidani pool bar is listed as QS as well. Does this mean you can order your meal from the waiter or up at the counter?

Also, Sanaa is not listed as QSDP for breakfast. Is that true?

Last edited:
The pool bars have limited food selections but you can use a qs there. We’ve done that this week. Sanaa is a qs breakfast as well.

The pool bars have limited food selections but you can use a qs there. We’ve done that this week. Sanaa is a qs breakfast as well.

Thank you! Sanaa is QS on the dining plan at breakfast? Just wanted to confirm.

We were at AKL last summer and had lunch at Uzimi Springs Pool Bar—we each got alcohol with our QS meal. The drinks were $13-14 each so it was a great use of a credit!

Does Saana breakfast have any alcoholic selections like mimosas or bellinis?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter