Quarantine State (NY/NJ/CT) Trip Reports

RebelScum

Mouseketeer
My family and I have an upcoming trip to WDW in late August. I am from NY State, which FL is requiring a 14 day self quarantine, but will be quarantining in SC prior to going to FL. I curious if anyone from a quarantine state (e.g., NY, NJ, CT, etc.) has checked into a WDW DVC resort recently and cares to share their experience. Were you able to check in? Were you able to visit the parks?

I live in NY and know people who have been or are there and have not quarantined upon arrival in Florida. I've been paying close attention because I had a trip booked late Aug/early Sept but just cancelled today due to having to quarantine upon returning to NY. Side note - I'm a teacher and our reopening plan is not known at the moment.

Wishing you the best and hope you are able to go!

In all the various forums and such I have yet to see anyone from the tri states be denied entrance to Disney property. All indications appear that they are not enforcing this. All Disney can do really is point you to the FDOH site and tell you to go by those rules. Disney is not going to play police in this. If they were it would of been on their website as to what proof you would need to bring to show you quarantined for the 14 days. Now of course you are taking a chance if you decide to go cause there is always that one time they *may* actually ask you or to show some kind of proof but since that doesn't appear to of happened yet I'll say the chances are slim. I would think if droves of families are being turned away at the property it would of been all over social media and the news by now.

Anyone else from a quarantine state recently visit WDW. Curious about your experience?

Not from a quarantine state (Rhode Island). There is no one at the airport to take your info at MCO you just go right down to rental car or ME. Upon returning my state is requiring a 14 day quarantine or a negative test. I went down the day we got back and took the COVID test and it came back negative.

We had two families at our resort this week- deluxe hotel. They flew out of a different state they said, they did not quarantine and disney did not question them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!