Queer Disboard FB Group!

[QUOTE I do need to add you to my personal page long enough to put you into the group, since it's a secret group, if that's okay. Let me know :)[/QUOTE]

That sounds good to me! Thank you.

I'd also love to join! Thanks for organizing this!
Alas, like with the previous poster, you can't use the site messenger yet (I think you need 10 posts). You're welcome to post your facebook name & a description of your photo (or a link), I'll add you to my personal page (because it's a secret group) long enough to put you in the group, then you can remove the link. If you're not comfortable publicly (though temporarily) posting that, I totally understand. Just let me know when you get up to ten posts & we can chat via messenger :)

Alas, like with the previous poster, you can't use the site messenger yet (I think you need 10 posts). You're welcome to post your facebook name & a description of your photo (or a link), I'll add you to my personal page (because it's a secret group) long enough to put you in the group, then you can remove the link. If you're not comfortable publicly (though temporarily) posting that, I totally understand. Just let me know when you get up to ten posts & we can chat via messenger :)
Thanks for creating this. I am interested. Please add me. (I'll probably PM you also just to be sure)

I would love to join![/]

Unfortunately, you can't use the site messenger yet (I think you need 10 posts). You're welcome to post a link to your facebook long enough for me to put you in the group, then you can remove the link. If you're not comfortable publicly (though temporarily) posting that, I totally understand. Just let me know when you get up to ten posts & we can chat via messenger :)

Last edited:
So far I cannot find the page, a link in PM, or an invitation/request to join on FB. Sorry for posting public. Just curious if others are running into the same problem.

So far I cannot find the page, a link in PM, or an invitation/request to join on FB. Sorry for posting public. Just curious if others are running into the same problem.
It's actually because it's a "secret" group, should we have any members who are either not out, or living/working somewhere it may not be safe to be out, so nobody who isn't in the group can find it, see the members, or the posts (in public groups, if you post something, that post can show up in your friends & family members newsfeeds, even if they're not in that public group-my boss doesn't need to see my gay posts haha). I know I've sent you a message on here about adding you. Let me get back to that & see what the problem is :)

It's actually because it's a "secret" group, should we have any members who are either not out, or living/working somewhere it may not be safe to be out, so nobody who isn't in the group can find it, see the members, or the posts (in public groups, if you post something, that post can show up in your friends & family members newsfeeds, even if they're not in that public group-my boss doesn't need to see my gay posts haha). I know I've sent you a message on here about adding you. Let me get back to that & see what the problem is :)
I replied through PM with a list of people I did not recognize in my Friend Requests on FB. Hopefully one of the was/is you?

I replied through PM with a list of people I did not recognize in my Friend Requests on FB. Hopefully one of the was/is you?
Oops, I should have told you my name before I requested you haha. It's all fixed now & you're in the group :) Welcome!

How do I get added? Thank you
I've sent you a DM :)
I wish the group could be public so people who want to join can find it, but concern over not being out was mentioned by some. Therefore, it's a "secret" group, for member's privacy & safety, so I (or one of the members) have to put you in the group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts