Question about 3 or 4 people tables

Brygida

DIS Veteran
I currently have many ressies booked with 3 people. We may have a 4th person joining. We are going 3rd-4th week August during FREE dining.

Should I rebook for 4 people now? But may only show up with 3.

Should I leave it with 3 people, but show up with 4?

Which change is most likely to still get me a table at the original requested time? Going from 4 --> 3 or from 3 --> 4? All guidance appreciated!!!:lovestruc

You can try to rebook, but for the most part your party of three will be seated at a table for four anyway. One notable exception is 'Ohana, where they actually DO have three-tops - so if one of your reservations is there, you absolutely do want to change the count.

During our January trip we were a party of 3 and we were always seated at a table for 4. I would just show up with the extra person, I wouldn't go to the trouble of rebooking everything.

I would try to change your ADRs to the correct number ahead of time. If you can't you shouldn't run into much trouble as you are just going from 3 to 4 people. But just be aware that they do not have to seat your extra guest.

I would change to the right number of people, because it would make me more comfortable, and I wouldn't be stressing about it all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter