Question about accessible room locations at POFQ and AKL

loadsapixiedust

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where the accessible king rooms are located at POFQ and AKL? Is there a map anywhere that gives the room types and locations? I rang CRO and Special Reservations, but neither could tell me anything other than that they are all located in one area at each resort. Anyone know where this is at these resorts?

I know that at AKL, we were next to a king/accessible room - it was located on the same floor as the lobby, pool view, about halfway down the hallway. I'll dig into my files to see if I can get the room # for you, so you can get a feel for the location.

AT POFQ I believe we were in building 3, first floor, at the end of the hallway closest to the parking lot. We were the second room from the absolute end, but it still was really close to the front desk and food court. This could have been because we needed two rooms connected together so there could be others closer if need be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter