Question About Booking Promotions

erineab

Mouseketeer
Hi there,
This is kind of a complicated question so I hope it makes sense. I will be arriving for a stay at AKL this Saturday. Many have posted that the current bounceback offer is for free dining on a 6 night/7 day stay and (for summer dates) beginning August 26th, 2016. I am wondering, if I check in on August 24th (2 days before the promo begins) would I still be able to get the promo from August 26th onward or would I have to make a separate reservation? Also, if I am planning to stay 7 nights beginning on Aug 24, technically only 5 of those nights would be with the free dining promotion, so would that even be allowed or would I have to book 6 nights beginning on August 26th (instead of 7 nights beginning August 24th). I hope all of that makes sense. I am a teacher and must be at work on Thursday, September 1 (which is 5 nights from August 26, not 6 nights).

You would have to book 2 separate reservations - one for the nights before the free dining offer and a second reservation starting on Aug 26 since that is the first day of the FD bounceback offer.

While it says 6 nights, most FD offers have been a minimum of 3 nights, plus tickets (the last offer required minimum 2 day tickets with either the Parkhopper or Water Parks & More add on) and room at rack rate. I do not know if the BB offer has the same requirements, but you could check/ask on this thread:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/2016-bounce-back.3431982/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter